Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Covers ???

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Covers ???

    I followed this tutorial and eventually got it working http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...s-usb-hdd.html

    My only problem is with the covers, i put them as told in the image folder but they still dont show up in the game menu. Any idea what might be wrong?

  2. #2
    Junior Member Mekee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    849
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 163 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arkae View Post
    I followed this tutorial and eventually got it working http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...s-usb-hdd.html

    My only problem is with the covers, i put them as told in the image folder but they still dont show up in the game menu. Any idea what might be wrong?
    what loader are you using?
    make sure the images are on the right path or directory

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    USB Loader GX

  4. #4
    Junior Member Mekee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    849
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 163 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arkae View Post
    USB Loader GX

    do you have wifi on your wii if so,
    press 1 on wii remote and it'll download the covers for you be sure to choose 3d images
    same with disc images

  5. 1 User Says Thank You Mekee For This Useful Post


  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I dont have wifi on it. The cover names have to correspond exactly the game name correct? And they are .jpg?

  7. #6
    Junior Member Mekee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    849
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 163 Times in 146 Posts
    PNG. and it should be sdroot/images
    for disc sdroot/images/disc
    go to WiiTDB | Search

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Still cant get them to work, do you have to load them or should they just show by them once they are in the image folder?

  9. #8
    Junior Member Mekee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    849
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 163 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arkae View Post
    Still cant get them to work, do you have to load them or should they just show by them once they are in the image folder?
    go to settings of usbloadergx
    go to custom path
    make sure its like this for images: sd/images
    same with the discs: sd/images/disc

  10. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In custom path i have:
    3D cover path: sd/images
    2D cover path: sd/images/2d
    disc artwork path: sd/images/disc

    Since im not using 3D images dont they have to be in the 2D folder?

  11. #10
    Junior Member Mekee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    849
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 163 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arkae View Post
    In custom path i have:
    3D cover path: sd/images
    2D cover path: sd/images/2d
    disc artwork path: sd/images/disc

    Since im not using 3D images dont they have to be in the 2D folder?
    I think I found the prob. use 3d images

    try it with 1 game see if it works, 3d image from wiitdb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •