Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: AllCDCovers

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    AllCDCovers

    AllCDCovers

    Great Place for Covers and Discs as well. (not just wii)

    A couple tips if you're doing lightscribe:

    -the center of the disc picture won't burn, so zoom/adjust accordingly.

    -take a couple minutes to grayscale the image and adjust the contrast, otherwise the disc could get really hard to read

  2. #2
    Junior Member Complex209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    putting covers on wii games is really dumb becuase somtimes it messes up the game u should just try writing on the disk with a sharpie

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex209 View Post
    putting covers on wii games is really dumb becuase somtimes it messes up the game u should just try writing on the disk with a sharpie
    If you'll read the second part of my post you'll see I'm using lightscribe. nothing that might peel off and get stuck in the wii.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Complex209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jawschwah View Post
    If you'll read the second part of my post you'll see I'm using lightscribe. nothing that might peel off and get stuck in the wii.
    im sorry what is lightscribe?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Lightscribe burns an image on the top of the disc. you can put pictures, titles, images of the original disc, whatever you want. It's sleek, but the downside is that it's monochromatic, blurry, and kind of faded.

    You need a lightscribe burner and dvds to make it work.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Complex209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jawschwah View Post
    Lightscribe burns an image on the top of the disc. you can put pictures, titles, images of the original disc, whatever you want. It's sleek, but the downside is that it's monochromatic, blurry, and kind of faded.

    You need a lightscribe burner and dvds to make it work.
    ok thanks for the response

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cool site but I'm not sure the scan/pics are done well enough to be printed on a DVD-R.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •