Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 69

Thread: New Super Mario Bros DEMO

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,162
    Thanks
    528
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 418 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    LOL that made my day Theta.

  2. #12
    Banned Banned Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    3,826
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 221 Times in 193 Posts
    made my day aswell. i laughrd my bum off. or as americans would say, BUTT.

  3. #13
    New Member sociallyantisocial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 781 Times in 143 Posts
    That is a lot of smack coming from the British Penal Colony....

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff
    davepm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,561
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 831 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sociallyantisocial View Post
    That is a lot of smack coming from the British Penal Colony....
    now THAT was funny!

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,162
    Thanks
    528
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 418 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sociallyantisocial View Post
    That is a lot of smack coming from the British Penal Colony....
    My ancesters aren't from Britan.

  6. #16
    Banned Banned Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    3,826
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 221 Times in 193 Posts
    mine are. but we are no longer a poofy penal colony full of wankers. now we are an epic continent full of bogans. and you were a penal colony as well at one stage. you even had to fight for your independance from britain. fail.

    my ancestors are from scotland, ireland, new zealand and spain.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,162
    Thanks
    528
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 418 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ThetaSigma View Post
    mine are. but we are no longer a poofy penal colony full of wankers. now we are an epic continent full of bogans. and you were a penal colony as well at one stage. you even had to fight for your independance from britain. fail.

    my ancestors are from scotland, ireland, new zealand and spain.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL so true

  8. #18
    Banned Banned Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    3,826
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 221 Times in 193 Posts
    it is. oh and btw,

    3,508 POSTS!

  9. #19
    New Member VashTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 77 Times in 55 Posts
    although by posting i'm saying i agree, and most of it i do agree with but date format is mm/dd/yy and chopping off your dick? america's the only place that has transgenders? and football rules, go giants

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,162
    Thanks
    528
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 418 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VashTS View Post
    although by posting i'm saying i agree, and most of it i do agree with but date format is mm/dd/yy and chopping off your dick? america's the only place that has transgenders? and football rules, go giants
    Doing the date like that is FAIL!!



    It had to be done.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •