Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 73

Thread: The Conduit

  1. #41
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I just bought The Conduit a couple days ago and it's a fun game but I hate having to aim with the Wii remote. I know that's what the Wii is suppose to do but it's so hard to aim at the bad guys and keep the aim on them. Maybe if it actually locked onto the guys when your trying to shoot it would be better but instead it just makes it so the screen follows the person.

  2. #42
    Banned Banned Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    3,826
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 221 Times in 193 Posts
    Well if you couldn't miss the person it would ruin the point of the game wouldn't it.

  3. #43
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThetaSigma View Post
    Well if you couldn't miss the person it would ruin the point of the game wouldn't it.
    Well since it's really hard to hit someone it kind of ruins the game too, doesn't it?

  4. #44
    Banned Banned Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    3,826
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 221 Times in 193 Posts
    No, because most people can aim fine.

  5. #45
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThetaSigma View Post
    No, because most people can aim fine.
    Well then I guess I'm not most people.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,552
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    Maybe you just need some practice, practice makes perfect. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.

  7. #47
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stomp_442 View Post
    Maybe you just need some practice, practice makes perfect. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.
    Yeah, I adjusted some of the sensitivity settings and I was able to make more accurate shots. I

  8. #48
    Junior Member VENOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Shark City
    Posts
    1,048
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 49 Times in 47 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow21 View Post
    I just bought The Conduit a couple days ago and it's a fun game but I hate having to aim with the Wii remote. I know that's what the Wii is suppose to do but it's so hard to aim at the bad guys and keep the aim on them. Maybe if it actually locked onto the guys when your trying to shoot it would be better but instead it just makes it so the screen follows the person.
    it's ok my aiming online is like 27% & during the game its 49% i would prefer wii zapper compatibility any day

    >IT'S Time To Die SpiderMan!!!

  9. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok so i got 50 bucks from my mom what should i go for,
    Rune Factory:Frontier?
    Call of Duty: World at War?
    The Conduit?

  10. #50
    Banned Banned Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    3,826
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 221 Times in 193 Posts
    the conduit is probably one of the best games on the market at the moment.

    why buy when u can pirate?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •