View Poll Results: Did This Guide Work For You?

Voters
177. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, It Worked great!

    139 78.53%
  • No, I still need help.

    38 21.47%
Page 23 of 313 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 3125

Thread: dsgsdgs

  1. #221
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by abiehl88 View Post
    i tried the brawl, with a different zip which didn't work...last night...

    will have t get lego tomorrow and try it out...have you actually tried these? and have they worked for you?
    Yes I have tested it, and it worked for me. It should work for anyone, possible with some wiimote issues. You may or may not need a gc-controller.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  2. 7 Users Say Thank You to mauifrog For This Useful Post


  3. #222
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    That was cboot2 from my download pack, that means you have boot2 bootmii which is good. The installation of bootmii would have removed the cboot2 files, so it does not boot straight to loadmii. This sounds like everything is as it should be.
    I see.. makes sense.. for some reason after i updated my SD card.. i saw that boot2 message again.. and had to reinstall that part .. don't see it anymore now.

    Is there a way to prevent that boot2 message from showing up? and get those 4 icons back in there..
    is it safe to remove bootmii from SD / ?
    is that what is causing those messages?
    Last edited by mystery1212; 06-29-2010 at 07:57 PM.

  4. #223
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Ca indy files?

    I have read the tut. downloaded the file, but I don't see the saved game files. Are they a separate download?

    Thanks, Great work

  5. #224
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    thanks for the 4.3 mauifrog!

  6. #225
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by mystery1212 View Post
    I see.. makes sense.. for some reason after i updated my SD card.. i saw that boot2 message again.. and had to reinstall that part .. don't see it anymore now.

    But how come i don't see those 4 icons anymore as i used to
    If you don't want loadmii to load, delete sd:\bootmii and sd:\startup.elf
    If you want to load bootmii you need the bootmii folder on your sd:\
    bootmii folder-PAL.rar
    bootmii_folder-NTSC.zip
    It will load at boot, or you can load it from HBC. Remove this from sd:\ or edit the sd:\bootmii\bootmii.ini
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  7. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  8. #226
    New Member SuperstarX64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I have a Black Wii with the latest D3-2 drive that doesn't allow to read DVD-R's, just want to know what happens if I installs DVDx and what about if not (since It won't work for me anyway). This is the guide I was waiting for, I updated my Wii without knowing about softmodding, during this last week I read a lot of useful information, all in this site, so just a lot of thanks for your works and efforts.

  9. 1 User Says Thank You SuperstarX64 For This Useful Post


  10. #227
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperstarX64 View Post
    I have a Black Wii with the latest D3-2 drive that doesn't allow to read DVD-R's, just want to know what happens if I installs DVDx and what about if not (since It won't work for me anyway). This is the guide I was waiting for, I updated my Wii without knowing about softmodding, during this last week I read a lot of useful information, all in this site, so just a lot of thanks for your works and efforts.
    Nothing happens if you install dvdx, but it won't work for you so you can probably just skip it. It will not hurt anything if you install it though.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  11. 7 Users Say Thank You to mauifrog For This Useful Post


  12. #228
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    If you don't want loadmii to load, delete sd:\bootmii and sd:\startup.elf
    If you want to load bootmii you need the bootmii folder on your sd:\
    bootmii folder-PAL.rar
    bootmii_folder-NTSC.zip
    It will load at boot, or you can load it from HBC. Remove this from sd:\ or edit the sd:\bootmii\bootmii.ini
    Thank you very much!
    I just took those files out.. it loads faster that way.
    I still need to figure out how come it stopped working with other connection and tells me that it is not compatible with that signal and see if i can get Dop-Mii to load with gc remote.

  13. #229
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by jakxxx View Post
    I have read the tut. downloaded the file, but I don't see the saved game files. Are they a separate download?

    Thanks, Great work
    They should be in the pack, I just checked. If they don't work for you delete sd:\private and download a fresh copy. http://static.hackmii.com/indiana-pwns.zip
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  14. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  15. #230
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks for the reply. I didn't notice them in the private directory

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •