View Poll Results: Did This Guide Work For You?

Voters
177. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, It Worked great!

    139 78.53%
  • No, I still need help.

    38 21.47%
Page 15 of 313 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 3125

Thread: dsgsdgs

  1. #141
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oddgriffin View Post
    Can you use option 3 of step one?
    I don't know bootmii, i will search in this way. thanks

  2. #142
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    oddgriffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Franklin, Ohio. USA
    Posts
    10,189
    Thanks
    2,206
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 2,011 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivier Henriques View Post
    I don't know bootmii, i will search in this way. thanks
    You don't know bootmi? That is not a good sign lol
    Sent from my van, down by the river.




    Never quantify your life by comparison. It is always going to be apples to oranges. If you feel the need to always look down on others, you currently do not own enough mirrors------ Tommie Griffin.

  3. #143
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've got bootmii installed, and 4.3U bricked my Wii to just a black screen (I can still access bootmii though). I'm a bootmii noob though, can I install things like Loadmii FROM bootmii directly?

  4. #144
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Why have you removed the option of loading Loadmii using an existing forwarder channel?

  5. #145
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zulusisko View Post
    when I started MMM I have got screen with options but I can't change any, and after a couple of seconds screen's become black with 'flying dots'. What I've done wrong?
    Is screen saver is all. Turns on/off with L or R bottons on Game Cube controlers. Purposely got a hard wired controler yesterday just for this fixing but am still down myself after hours and hours of tinkering..

    ps- From what I can tell the loss of sync happens once you've picked an iso not suitable and pushed A. Then the wiimote will flash and go dead. Think we got to know exactly what we got in the way of IOS and even then the progs are fickle to what versions we runnin or they drop code that effects the next load. Like ya got to have proper version of the prog to deal with your version of ios. Is why suggestions of trying wadmanager 1.4-1.7 been tossed around. I can only run wadmanager 1.4 far as a standalone. Tinkering with MMM config settings hasn't really been need for me.. Just doesn't matter as all I gwet is 2011 error when running the hacks.
    Last edited by ktm911; 06-28-2010 at 12:42 PM.

  6. #146
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by petspeed View Post
    Why have you removed the option of loading Loadmii using an existing forwarder channel?
    I think the option you speak of has never been actually listed official but been thrown around in discussion. It applied to replacing the boot.dol's that a forwarder channel pointed to with ones from dopmii and then someone else mentioned doing same with wanin 4.3b. Good luck is all I can say as even though others had success I did it and results were no different then letting loadmii start them. If it's that ya can't get in at all like I couldn't then maybe think about going to Target or checking gamestop. Game is like $20 and probably good to have on hand. One thing I've achevied out of this is that I fixed my drive with a little research on youtube and the kids are happy as clams.. .. I sure wish the pro's could consider getting this to work with older iso36 twilight/gamma stuff though. I would be willing to pull up and write down all my iso info manually from multi manager if I knew it would help or if I could get some advise..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    If this does not work and you need help, download syscheck, run the scan. Paste the cvs report from your sd-card here with a description of your troubles.
    Dismal and dreary looking eh.. What does it all mean am I muffed up or can it be salvaged?
    This was a 3.4u setup for rockband drums before update.
    -----------
    sysCheck v1.6.2 by Erik Spyder
    Region: NTSC-U
    The system menu v513 is running under IOS36 (rev 3607)
    Hollywood v0x11
    Boot2 v4
    Found 101 titles
    Found 24 IOS on this console
    Found 15 IOS Stubs on this console
    IOS (revision)IOS StubTrucha BugES IdentifyFlash AccessNAND AccessBoot2 AccessUSB 2.0
    IOS4 (rev 65280)Yes??????
    IOS9 (rev 1034)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS10 (rev 768)Yes??????
    IOS11 (rev 256)Yes??????
    IOS12 (rev 525)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisa bled
    IOS13 (rev 1031)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS14 (rev 1031)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS15 (rev 1031)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS16 (rev 512)Yes??????
    IOS17 (rev 1031)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS20 (rev 256)Yes??????
    IOS21 (rev 1038)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS22 (rev 1293)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS28 (rev 1806)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS30 (rev 2816)Yes??????
    IOS31 (rev 3607)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS33 (rev 3607)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS34 (rev 3607)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS35 (rev 3607)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS36 (rev 3607)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS37 (rev 5662)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS38 (rev 4123)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS50 (rev 5120)Yes??????
    IOS51 (rev 4864)Yes??????
    IOS53 (rev 5662)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS55 (rev 5662)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS56 (rev 5661)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS57 (rev 5918)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS58 (rev 6175)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS60 (rev 6400)Yes??????
    IOS61 (rev 5661)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS70 (rev 6912)Yes??????
    IOS80 (rev 6943)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS222 (rev 65280)Yes??????
    IOS223 (rev 65280)Yes??????
    IOS232 (rev 7)NoDisabledEnabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisable d
    IOS249 (rev 65280)Yes??????
    IOS250 (rev 65280)Yes??????
    IOS254 (rev 65280)Yes??????
    Report generated on 2010/06/28
    Last edited by ktm911; 06-28-2010 at 02:19 PM.

  7. #147
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Hello guys i'm hoping someone could help me here...

    I was doing the SSBB method. Well I completed all the way to step 4 (hackmii installer). But after I exited back not sure what I did, or if I did anything at all, but then the screen said something along the lines of, "aborting mission...". Well it seemed to be taking forever to 'abort' so I decided to power off my Wii. So I returned to the Wii menu to see that HBC and stuff WAS NOT installed still even though I thought I did install it.

    And that is as far as I got not sure what to do next since HBC isn't there I can't do anything.

    Also, when I load up my Wii now, the Hackmii screen is all garbled up so I can't read the options. It's like it's in 50 hz or whatever mode and I'm in USA region so I can't do anything else.

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #148
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I followed the instructions up to step 6 but when I go to 'System Menu Hacks' on Priiloader there is a long list of hacks. Which 4 do I need to enable?

    Thanks.

    Edit. I enabled recovery mode. Now my Wii is just a black screen with 4.3(JPN) displayed at the bottom right of the screen. How do I undo this? Is it bricked?
    Last edited by iknowmyabc; 06-28-2010 at 02:37 PM.

  9. #149
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by iknowmyabc View Post
    I followed the instructions up to step 6 but when I go to 'System Menu Hacks' on Priiloader there is a long list of hacks. Which 4 do I need to enable?

    Thanks.

    Edit. I enabled recovery mode. Now my Wii is just a black screen with 4.3(JPN) displayed at the bottom right of the screen. How do I undo this? Is it bricked?
    Hold reset and boot the wii, priiloader will start. Disable the recovery mode, unless you like that black screen. You need to enable block online/disk updates, and enable the jodi/haxx/dvdx.

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer89420 View Post
    Hello guys i'm hoping someone could help me here...

    I was doing the SSBB method. Well I completed all the way to step 4 (hackmii installer). But after I exited back not sure what I did, or if I did anything at all, but then the screen said something along the lines of, "aborting mission...". Well it seemed to be taking forever to 'abort' so I decided to power off my Wii. So I returned to the Wii menu to see that HBC and stuff WAS NOT installed still even though I thought I did install it.

    And that is as far as I got not sure what to do next since HBC isn't there I can't do anything.

    Also, when I load up my Wii now, the Hackmii screen is all garbled up so I can't read the options. It's like it's in 50 hz or whatever mode and I'm in USA region so I can't do anything else.

    Thanks in advance.
    I have no idea what your issue is with the hackmii installer. You should have been able to install loadmii, so you can run apps from that. Keep trying the HBC installer. It will not stay on the wii until cios and priiloader are installed and the hacks are enabled, so it was deleted at boot since the installer crashed and did not exit to hbc. You can do this if you like: 1- use the loadmii channel to run the cios installer. 2- install priiloader. 3- try to reinstall HBC again. 4- post back here with your progress

    Quote Originally Posted by ktm911 View Post
    I think the option you speak of has never been actually listed official but been thrown around in discussion. It applied to replacing the boot.dol's that a forwarder channel pointed to with ones from dopmii and then someone else mentioned doing same with wanin 4.3b. Good luck is all I can say as even though others had success I did it and results were no different then letting loadmii start them. If it's that ya can't get in at all like I couldn't then maybe think about going to Target or checking gamestop. Game is like $20 and probably good to have on hand. One thing I've achevied out of this is that I fixed my drive with a little research on youtube and the kids are happy as clams.. .. I sure wish the pro's could consider getting this to work with older iso36 twilight/gamma stuff though. I would be willing to pull up and write down all my iso info manually from multi manager if I knew it would help or if I could get some advise..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



    Dismal and dreary looking eh.. What does it all mean am I muffed up or can it be salvaged?
    This was a 3.4u setup for rockband drums before update.
    -----------
    sysCheck v1.6.2 by Erik Spyder
    Region: NTSC-U
    The system menu v513 is running under IOS36 (rev 3607)
    Hollywood v0x11
    Boot2 v4
    Found 101 titles
    Found 24 IOS on this console
    Found 15 IOS Stubs on this console
    IOS (revision)IOS StubTrucha BugES IdentifyFlash AccessNAND AccessBoot2 AccessUSB 2.0
    IOS4 (rev 65280)Yes??????
    IOS9 (rev 1034)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS10 (rev 768)Yes??????
    IOS11 (rev 256)Yes??????
    IOS12 (rev 525)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisa bled
    IOS13 (rev 1031)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS14 (rev 1031)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS15 (rev 1031)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS16 (rev 512)Yes??????
    IOS17 (rev 1031)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS20 (rev 256)Yes??????
    IOS21 (rev 1038)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS22 (rev 1293)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS28 (rev 1806)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS30 (rev 2816)Yes??????
    IOS31 (rev 3607)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS33 (rev 3607)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS34 (rev 3607)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS35 (rev 3607)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS36 (rev 3607)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS37 (rev 5662)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS38 (rev 4123)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS50 (rev 5120)Yes??????
    IOS51 (rev 4864)Yes??????
    IOS53 (rev 5662)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS55 (rev 5662)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS56 (rev 5661)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS57 (rev 5918)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS58 (rev 6175)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS60 (rev 6400)Yes??????
    IOS61 (rev 5661)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS70 (rev 6912)Yes??????
    IOS80 (rev 6943)NoDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDis abled
    IOS222 (rev 65280)Yes??????
    IOS223 (rev 65280)Yes??????
    IOS232 (rev 7)NoDisabledEnabledDisabledDisabledDisabledDisable d
    IOS249 (rev 65280)Yes??????
    IOS250 (rev 65280)Yes??????
    IOS254 (rev 65280)Yes??????
    Report generated on 2010/06/28
    ktm911, interesting syscheck. I think you are fine.
    Download 4.3-fix.zip, extract to sd:\
    Download mmmconfig.txt, save it to sd:\ replace the one that is there
    Download IOS16-64-v512.zip, extract it to sd:\wad
    Download IOS16-64-v257-prod.zip, extract it to sd:\wad
    Do step 1, and step 2 of the guide- multi mod manager loads
    Select WAD Manager- press A
    Select ios16-64-v512 -press A, select [Uninstall] -press A, press any key
    Select ios16-64-257 -press A, select [install] -press A, press any key
    Press B twice- main menu
    Select Load another IOS- press A
    Select ios16 -press A
    Select WAD Manager -press A
    Install loadmii
    Install ios34
    Install neogamma
    Install usbloader gx
    Press 2 - APP Launcher
    Do step 4, step 5, step 6
    enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by petspeed View Post
    Why have you removed the option of loading Loadmii using an existing forwarder channel?
    It was an over sight in the rewrite, I will add it back.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  10. #150
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Smile Wii 4.3e

    Hey, i did your Indiana Jones Hack, on my Virgin 4.3e Wii, it starts BootMii,

    Understood from first page that this would not work.??
    Anyways works here

    So now i'm trying some coding to make rest of applications work

    //Terminatria

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •