You use the whole file. The beauty of it is it will load the correct hack for your system, and only the hacks that are available for your system.
With this one I had nothing but success. In all honesty priiloader
0.4 would load fine, but I think I had all these problems listed for that were fixed
v0.6 : God is here
* Fixed Title Booting on some wii's (issue 130)
* Fixed the installer for HBC
* Fixed the SHA1 hash production while updating
* Fixed Online updating changelog
* added/fixed Easter Egg (go find it!)
* Added play_rec creation when launching title
* made load/install binary load fat:/apps/ folder
* Increased USB Support(thanks TT)
* Changed the Hacks method (see SVN or hacks page)
* change memory management to use mem2 instead giving priiloader a big speedboost
so other than that eveything worked great. I'm on system menu 4.3x and did use the hacks for Priiloader v0.6 System Menu X hacks_hash.ini which streamlinehd posted and I had no problems what so ever. Even seems to load a little faster. Great work guys.
and if a new system menu is released; no need to port the addresses or anything; the same entry could work depending on how the system menu was changed. just upping the max_version and see if it works or if it was patched correctly using a usbgecko (or the print debug info setting)
Hi dacotaco welcome tO wiihacks lol
Big welcome from wiihacks Daco.
Good to see you here at last.
I tried installing Priiloader since i installed Homebrew but someway other i get errors while Starting Priiloader installation..
So I thought to try with this latest 0.6 version and i am getting below message.
/title/00000001/00000002/content/1000007c.app is reported as OKB!
ignore prilloader "installion"?
It is recommended that you ignore the installation if priiloader hasn't successfully installed yet
A=Yes B=No Home=Exit
I Clicked A and Ignored Installation.
I have HBC 1.0.8 on my Wii and system menu 4.1U
Any thoughts pls..