Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 211

Thread: NTFS Hard Drives - Formatting, Loading, Ripping, Playing - Redux

  1. #21
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Florida,U.S.A.
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Thank you Desperado and Kenneth. I am just afraid that one of the loaders decide to make "changes" to the HDD like formatting or create/delete a partition, because I have data related to work/school/finances in there.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,816
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 779 Times in 591 Posts
    No, you don't have to worry about that, unless you tell the loader to format, I don't think any will create/delete a partition that I am aware of.


  3. 1 User Says Thank You Brian For This Useful Post


  4. #23
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cile View Post
    did you plug in the right usb port,try cfg usb loader.....

    on your hdd you should have

    /apps/wiiflow/boot.dol
    /wiiflow
    /wbfs
    i have
    /apps\USBLoader/boot.dol
    /wbfx
    /usb_loader
    on the wii drive am i missing a step?

  5. #24
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn675 View Post
    i have
    /apps\USBLoader/boot.dol
    /wbfx
    /usb_loader
    on the wii drive am i missing a step?
    you said you were using wiiflow.....what you have is CFG Loader

    make sure the folder name with games is wbfs


    did you try both 249 and 222 versions

  6. #25
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    i had tryed both wads and cfg when you click on it, it just reboots the wii screen. and wii flow just stays on the violot wiiflow screen for a long while. wbfs is where i have the games. and did try both 249 and 222.

  7. #26
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn675 View Post
    i have tried both wads and cfg when you click on it, it just reboots the wii screen. and wii flow just stays on the violot wiiflow screen for a long while. wbfs is where i have the games. and did try both 249 and 222.
    use an sd(fat32 format) put the wiiflow pack on there and try to launch it via hbc

  8. 1 User Says Thank You Cile For This Useful Post


  9. #27
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    thanks CILE for your help i figured some stuff out. first i though that the 222 and 249 were the same for both loaders, they are to different files for each loader.. Well i got the usb working with 222 and loading it from the sd card through hbc. it found the games and allowed me to play them. with the sd card in, if i click on the wiiflow icon on the wii it loads but if i take it out, it reboots or freezes.. Ok i got it to work with the sd card in the slot, can i get it to work without the sd card?

    Thanks again CILE

  10. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,552
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    I don't use WiiFlow, but if you want it to stop looking at the SD card and only look to the USB device, I think you have to make changes in the config file, that's the way it was done in the past so I'm unsure if you need to do that with the newest version of WiiFlow. All this should be in a WiiFlow guide.

  11. #29
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn675 View Post
    thanks CILE for your help i figured some stuff out. first i though that the 222 and 249 were the same for both loaders, they are to different files for each loader.. Well i got the usb working with 222 and loading it from the sd card through hbc. it found the games and allowed me to play them. with the sd card in, if i click on the wiiflow icon on the wii it loads but if i take it out, it reboots or freezes.. Ok i got it to work with the sd card in the slot, can i get it to work without the sd card?

    Thanks again CILE
    it should work from hdd

    /apps/USBLoader/boot.dol
    usb-loader/all the cfg stuff

    ...the forwarders linked should load the doot.dol from the hdd (make sure you have ios58 installed)

    i use cfg one and it works great

  12. #30
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    should i give cfg a try now or stick with wiiflow
    in the app folder i have \apps\wiiflow\boot.dol

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •