Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 127

Thread: Latest IOS' & CHANNELS AS WADS

  1. #91
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    @Justanotheruser - No you do not. You have that version already, it has just been set to 65535 to prevent it from being overwritten.
    Damn I suck!!!!

  2. 1 User Says Thank You Krank For This Useful Post


  3. #92
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    @Justanotheruser - No you do not. You have that version already, it has just been set to 65535 to prevent it from being overwritten.

    Thank you Krank.

  4. #93
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks, needed the weather channal!

  5. #94
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thanks much!

    Great post! Thanks you!

  6. #95
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi,

    I seemed to have repeated problems with Opera Internet Channel. I used to have one, but removed it, and that's where the horror started

    1) i tried to get it from Nintendo Shop Channel. But it detected i previously had the Opera, and refuse to let me dl it for free
    2) tried to install the NTSC USA version via WAD Manager. Error and refuse to install
    3) repeated step 2 with the PAL & Japanese version. both version could be installed, but then it says "This channel can't be used".

    Also can i confirm if I'm suppose to install the above packages with cIOS249 or 222?

    Specs:
    System Menu 3.2u

    thanks!
    Last edited by cala1900; 01-11-2011 at 03:08 PM.

  7. #96
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by cala1900 View Post
    Hi,

    I seemed to have repeated problems with Opera Internet Channel. I used to have one, but removed it, and that's where the horror started

    1) i tried to get it from Nintendo Shop Channel. But it detected i previously had the Opera, and refuse to let me dl it for free
    2) tried to install the NTSC USA version via WAD Manager. Error and refuse to install
    3) repeated step 2 with the PAL & Japanese version. both version could be installed, but then it says "This channel can't be used".

    Also can i confirm if I'm suppose to install the above packages with cIOS249 or 222?

    Specs:
    System Menu 3.2u

    thanks!

    Installing a wad that isnt for your region will not work as you have found out.

    Installing with 249 or 222 will both work....

    Has your wii ever been region changed?


  8. #97
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by narse1979 View Post
    Installing a wad that isnt for your region will not work as you have found out.

    Installing with 249 or 222 will both work....

    Has your wii ever been region changed?
    Thanks Narse1979, that was a swift reply from you. We'll, I've not region changed before, but i accidentally stumble upon a thread that says that i should first uninstall the previous Opera WAD. What i did before was to just remove the Wii Channel and apparently that is not enough.

    I'll give it a try and hope that works!

  9. #98
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    I was wondering myself if it may be the way you deleted the channel. Any Title Deleter will get rid of channels thoroughly.

    I asked the question about region change because some people have been having issues with installing shopping channel etc on Korean -> Usa/Pal wii's......
    I'm starting to think that it isnt possible for those people with Korean region changed to do it.......


  10. #99
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    what ios ineed for play call of duty black ops my loading scream is friezing

  11. #100
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    emuhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    7,471
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    You need to search for the guide..... it will tell you everything.....

    ------------------
    Android Wiihacks Mobile App

  12. 1 User Says Thank You emuhack For This Useful Post


Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •