Formatting - USB Flash Drives
USB Flash Drives - Option 1
**Backup any files that you want to keep**
Download <Acronis True Image Home
> (Installer is Over 100MB
- See the Alt formatting Option 2
if you don't want to download)
Install the Trial Version -- It Will ask to Reboot when finished.
1. After Reboot, Plug in your USB Hard Drive and open Acronis True Image
*Start Menu > Programs > Acronis > Acronis True Home Image
*You will be prompted to backup your Drives -- Say No
2. Select " Tools & Utilities" and Choose "Add New Disk"
3. Select your External USB Hard Drive -- Click "Next" -- It will prompt to delete any partitions on the Drive -- Click OK
4. The Drive will now show as "Unallocated" -- Right Click the Unallocated Hard Drive and select "Create Partition"
5. On the Next Screen Change the Following:
- File System : FAT32
- Partition Letter : K:
- Partition Label : Wii HDD
- Select the Type of Partition : Primary
- Mark the Partition as Active by clicking the check-box
6. Click "Accept" -- Back to the main window, click "Next"
7. You will see "Before" and "After" -- Verify and Click Proceed -- Wait
You should see "Completed Successfully" -- Move on to Installing a Backup Loader