Page 31 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 1094

Thread: FAT32 Hard Drives - Formatting, Loading, Ripping, Playing

  1. #301
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am going to forwarder channels, i used this guide http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...d-any-wii.html

    so i am using an IOS249 wad cpmfiguration, so i guess that, in this other guide, i should use this:

    cIOSx 249 Rev19/20 Users -- Download This -- Extract the RAR File directly to USB:/

    and this:

    Waninkoko cIOSx Rev 19/20 Users - Download 249 Pack and Extract Directly to USB:/

    am i correct?

  2. #302
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for replying Krank. Yeah, basically the USB drive works on the good Wii, but when I take it to the Wii that doesn't read discs it gets recognized and Wiiflow finds the games, but when I try to load a game it either says unable to read disc or usb fail...but it does recognize the usb. So basically just throw away the Wii??

  3. #303
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJeal View Post
    I am going to forwarder channels, i used this guide http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...d-any-wii.html

    so i am using an IOS249 wad cpmfiguration, so i guess that, in this other guide, i should use this:

    cIOSx 249 Rev19/20 Users -- Download This -- Extract the RAR File directly to USB:/

    and this:

    Waninkoko cIOSx Rev 19/20 Users - Download 249 Pack and Extract Directly to USB:/

    am i correct?
    Your link is dead so I don't know what guide you used....looks like the softmod any wii guide. In which case you will want to use the 222 package not the 249. Or you can use the 250 version of wiiflow if you like (not included in this guide yet).

    Quote Originally Posted by MR.Venom View Post
    Thanks for replying Krank. Yeah, basically the USB drive works on the good Wii, but when I take it to the Wii that doesn't read discs it gets recognized and Wiiflow finds the games, but when I try to load a game it either says unable to read disc or usb fail...but it does recognize the usb. So basically just throw away the Wii??
    Hmm, not sure. Follow the very first section of this guide (corrupt/out of date/wrong base cIOS). Also try Cfg USB loader.
    Damn I suck!!!!

  4. #304
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Very good...and thanks again for the advice. I did the 1st part like you said and all 4 items were successfully loaded. And the damn thing still won't work. Haven't tried cfg yet and don't know if it's worth it....right now trashing the Wii seems like a great way to go........

  5. #305
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Will NTSC games work on my pal wii with wiiflow?????

  6. #306
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator

    Virtual Welcome Agent
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    vinatec's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Göttingen, Germany
    Posts
    1,903
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 710 Times in 543 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesyd View Post
    Will NTSC games work on my pal wii with wiiflow?????
    why not ? and why is that a FAT32 guide issue?
    check the FAQ in the softmod basics linked below.
    good luck figuring it out

    <--suggestions helped? press Thanks

  7. #307
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I cannot find the guide for creating forwarding channels with crap software. Anyway - today I have noticed that 1 random forwarder channel is magically disappearing after I have played some backup game. My game's library has 21 positions. Yesterday RE4 forwarder disappeared from the channel list. I thought that maybe I have accidentally deleted it. Today I have reinstalled the forwarder, played Mario Kart and noticed that SMG2 forwarder have disappeared. What could be the reason?

  8. #308
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by apa-sf View Post
    I cannot find the guide for creating forwarding channels with crap software. Anyway - today I have noticed that 1 random forwarder channel is magically disappearing after I have played some backup game. My game's library has 21 positions. Yesterday RE4 forwarder disappeared from the channel list. I thought that maybe I have accidentally deleted it. Today I have reinstalled the forwarder, played Mario Kart and noticed that SMG2 forwarder have disappeared. What could be the reason?
    http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-gu...-included.html


    check that you dont install a wad with same ID(thats all i can think of)

  9. #309
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cile: thanks for the suggestion. And how can I check and eventualy edit wad id number?

  10. #310
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by apa-sf View Post
    Cile: thanks for the suggestion. And how can I check and eventualy edit wad id number?
    check/change with showmiiwads

  11. 1 User Says Thank You Cile For This Useful Post


Page 31 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •