Page 103 of 110 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1094

Thread: FAT32 Hard Drives - Formatting, Loading, Ripping, Playing

  1. #1021
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by narse1979

    How about re ripping the game from your original disc?

    I don't have it. :/

  2. #1022
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    skellinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SE United States
    Posts
    6,067
    Thanks
    832
    Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisPartySucks View Post
    I don't have it. :/
    What happened to it?

  3. #1023
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisPartySucks View Post
    I don't have it. :/

    Maybe because its not available in the USA and only available for PAL..

    We American RPG fans can do nothing but grit our teeth this week as we watch Europeans tear open their brand new copies of Xenoblade Chronicles, which Nintendo released for Wii in PAL territories today.
    2. Piracy and cheating are neither condoned nor supported by WiiHacks. WiiHacks resources and activities support the precepts of “fair use” of the games purchased by our members.

    a) Asking for or providing information, assistance, sources for, or direct provision of pirated materials, theft, or other illegal activities violate site rules.
    b) There are to be no links to sites that directly provide illegal or pirated material. Members are not to directly provide material or links that provide material in violation of copyright to others using the communications resources of the WiiHacks.com site. Such material includes, but is not limited to, commercially available Wii game ISOs and WiiWare and Virtual Console games. As a copy of the Wii's NAND may have copyrighted downloadable content, a link to a NAND copy may only be posted if specifically requested by site staff in the Brick Forum.
    c) To assist our members in making backup copies of their legally purchased games, members are allowed to identify and provide links to sites that list or track sources of game ISOs. Links to open source material are allowed.
    d) WiiHacks does not provide support for game cheating or cheat codes. Do not request or provide cheat codes or assistance in game cheating.


  4. #1024
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by narse1979

    Maybe because its not available in the USA and only available for PAL..

    Ah, gotcha. Totally understandable, sorry for asking.

    I'll keep trying to chip away at it on my own then.

    But if I can ask an honest question....

    If WiiHacks has made both apps and guides that all have features for being able to change the regions on the Wii (from say, PAL to NTSC which would borderline be illegal in some instances), why is it that you don't support it when people ask?


    I had juggled whether or not I wanted to just import this...but if I did...you guys would support me if I had trouble? Even though it would probably be the exact same process?
    Last edited by ThisPartySucks; 09-10-2011 at 10:23 AM.

  5. #1025
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisPartySucks View Post
    Ah, gotcha. Totally understandable, sorry for asking.

    I'll keep trying to chip away at it on my own then.

    But if I can ask an honest question....

    If WiiHacks has made both apps and guides that all have features for being able to change the regions on the Wii (from say, PAL to NTSC which would borderline be illegal in some instances), why is it that you don't support it when people ask?


    I had juggled whether or not I wanted to just import this...but if I did...you guys would support me if I had trouble? Even though it would probably be the exact same process?
    I think you need to read a little bit about fair use. That is all i'm saying for now...
    If you own a copy of the original then of course we would support you but in this instance you don't so we cant.
    WiiHacks also doesn't make these apps that you are going on about.


  6. #1026
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by narse1979

    I think you need to read a little bit about fair use. That is all i'm saying for now...
    If you own a copy of the original then of course we would support you but in this instance you don't so we cant.
    WiiHacks also doesn't make these apps that you are going on about.


    Ah, okay.

    You guys would probably know better than me, haha

    I guess I'll keep trying or just suck it up and import it then.

  7. #1027
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quick question as it seems very odd

    hdd loads at homebrew channel(apps load from hdd)
    but no matter what format / partition settings I use usb loaders cannot detect the hdd!

    why?

    I use this guide, all the first post

  8. #1028
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fofo View Post
    Quick question as it seems very odd

    hdd loads at homebrew channel(apps load from hdd)
    but no matter what format / partition settings I use usb loaders cannot detect the hdd!

    why?

    I use this guide, all the first post
    probably you will say hdd incompatibility
    but I tried also 2 different usb sticks with no luck.

    problem only in loaders (all of them), but it works in hbc and wiimc

  9. #1029
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    oddgriffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Franklin, Ohio. USA
    Posts
    10,191
    Thanks
    2,204
    Thanked 2,574 Times in 2,010 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Ever seen an edit button?

  10. #1030
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,241
    Thanks
    1,467
    Thanked 2,585 Times in 1,907 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fofo View Post
    probably you will say hdd incompatibility
    but I tried also 2 different usb sticks with no luck.

    problem only in loaders (all of them), but it works in hbc and wiimc
    Can you post a syscheck?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •