select the game you want to delete get into settings then wiiware options
WiiWare Options: In this aparatdo we can set specific options for the title of WiiWare and Virtual Console.
- ID: Displays information about the route of the title.It is useful if some data need to be manipulated externally, for example, copy or back up a game. IOS also shows that originally used the title to run.This data is informational only.
- Del Title: Delete (uninstall) all the selected title WiiWare or Virtual Console SD card or USB storage device.Once deleted, the title will still appear on the list until you restart the application. Set the Delete option in the Special menu or the Setup screen does not work use individual titles to eliminate WiiWare or Virtual Console.
- The Data: Deletes only the game (save) the game on the SD card or USB storage device.This option does not uninstall the game.
- Force Content Update: Update the shared content that matches the Hash scanning of all certificates installed. It is useful if you have a partial installation of a title or a game malfunctions (eg, Super Mario 64 does not provide access to the Manual of the game if you use an older installation and the shared content is updated).
- Delete Icon: It damages the icon information of the selected title WiiWare or Virtual Console so that it does not show cover art for the game or updated automatically.The front cover is replaced by default uLoader for WiiWare titles and Virtual Console.