Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 223

Thread: [Guide] uLoader

  1. #161
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    HDD:/CISO/XXXXX.ciso

    Sse cfg or wiiflow as your Wii game loader and for vc/wiiware you can use uloader or try Mighty channels

  2. #162
    Junior Member
    All-Around OK Guy
    namyarb3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 68 Times in 52 Posts
    Hey. I'm having a little trouble with a newer HDD I'm trying to use. Before I had a small (20GB) FAT32 partition that I was using for nand emulation(Wiiware and VC). I have re-done my HDD and it has a 500GB FAT32 partition and uloader5.1d and 5.1e dont seem to be seeing it. It doesn't show in the top corner next to dvd like it used to. Is there a size limit that the loader will read?

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    hi I redid my hard drive as cile suggested and this is setup i have now
    1st drive is fat 32 and active partition
    2nd in ntsf hard drive with games on it
    3rd is wbfs with games on it
    used to be fat 32 was last partition
    uload works fine with the wbfs drive
    and i can run uloader from either sd card or fat32 hard drive
    but still won't let me use the fat32 hard drive for any wiiware
    can install wiiware with sd card and that installs it onto the sd which is what i want. trying ti get it onto harddrive to save space

    if i start up uloader without sd card in comes up a grayed out button where the fat button normally is in upper left corner
    and if i start it up with sd in then fat shows up but only shows sd card

    so now i know its not the order of partioiton as fixed that does any one else have any idea what i could be?
    thanks in advance

  4. #164
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow it took me a year to figure out to play the wiiware games. This is awesome.

    I got the wiiware and the wii isos to work, but can anyone tell me how to run the virtual games from Super Nintendo and such from the Uloader?

  5. #165
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by namyarb3 View Post
    Hey. I'm having a little trouble with a newer HDD I'm trying to use. Before I had a small (20GB) FAT32 partition that I was using for nand emulation(Wiiware and VC). I have re-done my HDD and it has a 500GB FAT32 partition and uloader5.1d and 5.1e dont seem to be seeing it. It doesn't show in the top corner next to dvd like it used to. Is there a size limit that the loader will read?
    sure its primary and active...there is no limit and i have 500GB as fat32 it picks up


    Quote Originally Posted by slagheap View Post
    hi I redid my hard drive as cile suggested and this is setup i have now
    1st drive is fat 32 and active partition
    2nd in ntsf hard drive with games on it
    3rd is wbfs with games on it
    used to be fat 32 was last partition
    uload works fine with the wbfs drive
    and i can run uloader from either sd card or fat32 hard drive
    but still won't let me use the fat32 hard drive for any wiiware
    can install wiiware with sd card and that installs it onto the sd which is what i want. trying ti get it onto harddrive to save space

    if i start up uloader without sd card in comes up a grayed out button where the fat button normally is in upper left corner
    and if i start it up with sd in then fat shows up but only shows sd card

    so now i know its not the order of partioiton as fixed that does any one else have any idea what i could be?
    thanks in advance
    Go with full fat32 should fix any issue you have you can use uloader for wiiware and one of the updated loads for games cfg,wiiflow,gx

    or try mighty channels for wiiware

    Quote Originally Posted by booboo1958 View Post
    Wow it took me a year to figure out to play the wiiware games. This is awesome.

    I got the wiiware and the wii isos to work, but can anyone tell me how to run the virtual games from Super Nintendo and such from the Uloader?

    same as wiiware

  6. 1 User Says Thank You Cile For This Useful Post


  7. #166
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks to wiihacks for Wiihack heaven (top banana )
    How do i stop uLoader wishing me a happy new year 2011
    was great on new years day, but happens all the time now.
    Have been into uLoader settings from uloader but unable to switch off
    Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks in advance

  8. #167
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by shadyninja View Post
    Thanks to wiihacks for Wiihack heaven (top banana )
    How do i stop uLoader wishing me a happy new year 2011
    was great on new years day, but happens all the time now.
    Have been into uLoader settings from uloader but unable to switch off
    Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks in advance
    just get a new boot.dol

  9. #168
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Could someone explain how to install DLC through Uloader please. Do I put them in the Install folder and let Uloader install them or do I put them in the title folder and then in folder 00010005? When I go in the 00010005 folder there are several other folders in there i.e. 774c5045 etc... Do I need to put the wad files in any of these folders? Thanks.

  10. #169
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,861
    Thanks
    1,044
    Thanked 743 Times in 567 Posts
    put them in the install folder and uloader will sort everyting out for you

    ^^^^^^^^pimpness from the mighty bmarlo ^^^^^^^^

  11. 1 User Says Thank You robgee789 For This Useful Post


  12. #170
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello everyone...first time posting...be gentle.

    Here's the issue. Installed uLoader v5.1d and cIOS224(57)v5.1 to FAT HDD for WiiWare launching. I then created the "/nand/install" folder(s) on the root of my HDD and threw a few WADs in there. Upon launch, uLoader installs the WADs and allows me to launch ONE game. Upon exiting, I can no longer launch any other game...uLoader acts as if it's launching the game (i see the spinning disc and hear the game's intro music) but gives a black screen error...something like "your wii system files are corrupt" and requires a hard reboot. This happens for every game I subsequently try to launch UNLESS I install new, different WADs. Then I can launch ONE game I just installed, but upon exiting and returning to uLoader, same error screen.

    I have previously installed cIOS222/223v4. Do I have to update those cIOS's to v5.1? Others in this thread have been successful using 222/223v4. It seems that perhaps my emulated NAND is being corrupted by something? Is there a clean way to exit a WiiWare title from uLoader? First time, Home>Reset (like Triiforce) resulted in a hard black screen freeze (no message). The second time I exited via Home>Wii Menu, it cleanly exited to the Wii menu, but immediately relaunching uLoader / WiiWare results in the "system files corrupt" error message. I know these are working, region-correct WADs. I've used all of them successfully in Triiforce. However, the convenience of the uLoader / WiiWare install procedure is the bee's knees.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •