Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 223

Thread: [Guide] uLoader

  1. #151
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ive done the softmod and hdd mod and finished off with getting uloader for wiiware games going and my only question is i have everything working from the usb hdd except for the uloader, the Uloader Forwarder Rafa - UFWR.wad add the channel but only wants to look in the sd card and im wondering if theres a forwarder that looks in the usb drive, it does work off the usb when i go in homebrew but was hoping i could add a channel for it to make it as easy as possible for the person im doing this for ... thanks in advance

  2. #152
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    you can use customizemii and make one....or use the channel i made linked in the download spoiler....or the other 3 forwarders by pepxl
    Last edited by Cile; 12-03-2010 at 09:32 PM.

  3. #153
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,861
    Thanks
    1,044
    Thanked 743 Times in 567 Posts
    does anyone know if i create a second partition and create nand folder there would that work to get it to load more than 256 games ????

    ^^^^^^^^pimpness from the mighty bmarlo ^^^^^^^^

  4. #154
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hello,

    i'm trying to load a backup of Cod black ops using this loader and the recommended ios 224. however, its stuck on loading. any suggestions?

    thanks,
    charlie

  5. #155
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    this is not the black ops thread......

  6. #156
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I coppied the uloader folder to my apps folder on my SD card and tried to run the program and it automatically goes to DVD. I want it to run off of port 1 because my port 0 is broken. How do I get it to run off of port 1? I also have Uloader version 3.2 on my SD card and when I start it it says to unplug and plug my USB device in to get it to read and it works fine after that. I wqas hoping the 5.1 version wouldn't ask me to unplug/plugin my HD. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

  7. #157
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Been trying to get uloader 5.1e to work with a new 2 tg hard drive got for christmas.
    i have 3 partitions on the drive
    1 is ntsf
    2nd is fat32
    3rd is wbfs
    reason did this was have 99% of games on the ntfs which load with usb cfg loader
    when tried to install uloader saw that it needs wbfs so made a partition and put a game on it
    now uloader kinda works the wbfs works fine
    but for some reason it won't show up the fat 32 drive
    i want to install some of the wiiware onto the hard drive so save room on sd and wii memory
    i made the directory nand/install on the fat 32 and put some wads in it but won't pick them up
    if i do it through sd card it detects and istalls them on the card like its meant to

    does any one have any ideas what i'm doing wrong? are there any ios i'm missing?
    running softmodd on wii 4.3u
    any help would be appreciated

  8. #158
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Followed this guide, but ULOADER 5.1e does not load my fat32 drive. Others do.

    I want to first off thank Cile, mauifrog, Krank,Dogeggs, Stomp_442, narse1979and all the other wiihacks staff and contributors I may have forgotten. Your precise guides have helped me tremendously. I could have not accomplished this much without your help.

    I have a 4.1u sf using guides here. I have the required ios files using Cile's guide. I have a 1.5 tb freeagent desk external drive (model #STAS1500500) and it is formatted all in fat32. I had wbfs, but after reading the positives of fat32, I decided to switch. So far, I am glad I have. I have run a syscheck and can include it if I need to. Hermes v4 and v5 cios installer was used to install ios 202,222,223,224. I also have ios 249 v20 installed. I am able to run games from cfgusb and wiiflow. I do not have darkcorp, so I do not think I need 249 v17. I also checked the drive compatibility list for my drive, but did not see it there. I would like to included there, if possible. I downloaded uloader 5.1e and put it onto my usb drive, but uloader did not pick it up. I also tried on sd card and uloader did not pick it up. I have not installed any channels for uloader, until I get it working from homebrew first. My end goal is to use uloader as my PRIMARY loader for usb games and wiiware as well. Oh yea, my games are in wbfs format on a FAT32 drive single partition. I also converted a couple of games to ciso, because I read that I should/need to have some games in that format for uloader fat32 compatibility (correct me if I am wrong). The ciso and iso wii games are in the "wbfs" folder of my usb drive.

    My challenge is that when I start uloader 5.1e from homebrew 1.0.8 ios58 v24.32, I get the "no wbfs partition found" and uloader abruptly exits out of application. My drive is plugged into usb port closest to edge. If I start uloader with no hard drive, then I get "error: usb device disconnected (try unplug/plug)", which is understandable, since it is unplugged, I guess, but I also get the "press <2> for dvd mode" option. I could not really see any settings there to change to see my hard drive. I have been reading for past 3 days and trying my best to figure this out, but to no avail. I have modded a few of my friends and family wiis, but those were on wbfs formatted or no drives at all and not with ulaoder at all. I know I am real close to getting uloader going. I see most all the "wii gurus" recommend it. I should heed these recommendations.

    Thanks for reading my long winded explanation. If I forgot any details or if you have any suggestions, then I will try them out and report back. I really would like to put my drive on that computability list, so others can benefit from it as well.

    edit: here is my syscheck. Do I have all I need to run uloader on fat32 single partition and wiiware games in uloader? Anything missing? Thanks

    Spoiler



    I also verified that my ios files are updated via the narse1979 guide at http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-gu...nels-wads.html

    I also have problems with my kid playing toy story 3 (black screen and does not start) and us playing smackdown vs raw 2010 (freezes at the "attention" autosaving message at startup. Weird thing is that they work on my brother's wii that I softmodded, but his wii is a formatted in wbfs.
    Last edited by justanotheruser; 01-01-2011 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Added syscheck and verified ios are updated

  9. #159
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by leo1 View Post
    I coppied the uloader folder to my apps folder on my SD card and tried to run the program and it automatically goes to DVD. I want it to run off of port 1 because my port 0 is broken. How do I get it to run off of port 1? I also have Uloader version 3.2 on my SD card and when I start it it says to unplug and plug my USB device in to get it to read and it works fine after that. I wqas hoping the 5.1 version wouldn't ask me to unplug/plugin my HD. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

    in uloader hacks

    Quote Originally Posted by slagheap View Post
    Been trying to get uloader 5.1e to work with a new 2 tg hard drive got for christmas.
    i have 3 partitions on the drive
    1 is ntsf
    2nd is fat32
    3rd is wbfs
    reason did this was have 99% of games on the ntfs which load with usb cfg loader
    when tried to install uloader saw that it needs wbfs so made a partition and put a game on it
    now uloader kinda works the wbfs works fine
    but for some reason it won't show up the fat 32 drive
    i want to install some of the wiiware onto the hard drive so save room on sd and wii memory
    i made the directory nand/install on the fat 32 and put some wads in it but won't pick them up
    if i do it through sd card it detects and istalls them on the card like its meant to

    does any one have any ideas what i'm doing wrong? are there any ios i'm missing?
    running softmodd on wii 4.3u
    any help would be appreciated

    yeah you partition wrong fat32 first ntfs second and wbfs last

    Quote Originally Posted by justanotheruser View Post
    I want to first off thank Cile, mauifrog, Krank,Dogeggs, Stomp_442, narse1979and all the other wiihacks staff and contributors I may have forgotten. Your precise guides have helped me tremendously. I could have not accomplished this much without your help.

    I have a 4.1u sf using guides here. I have the required ios files using Cile's guide. I have a 1.5 tb freeagent desk external drive (model #STAS1500500) and it is formatted all in fat32. I had wbfs, but after reading the positives of fat32, I decided to switch. So far, I am glad I have. I have run a syscheck and can include it if I need to. Hermes v4 and v5 cios installer was used to install ios 202,222,223,224. I also have ios 249 v20 installed. I am able to run games from cfgusb and wiiflow. I do not have darkcorp, so I do not think I need 249 v17. I also checked the drive compatibility list for my drive, but did not see it there. I would like to included there, if possible. I downloaded uloader 5.1e and put it onto my usb drive, but uloader did not pick it up. I also tried on sd card and uloader did not pick it up. I have not installed any channels for uloader, until I get it working from homebrew first. My end goal is to use uloader as my PRIMARY loader for usb games and wiiware as well. Oh yea, my games are in wbfs format on a FAT32 drive single partition. I also converted a couple of games to ciso, because I read that I should/need to have some games in that format for uloader fat32 compatibility (correct me if I am wrong). The ciso and iso wii games are in the "wbfs" folder of my usb drive.

    My challenge is that when I start uloader 5.1e from homebrew 1.0.8 ios58 v24.32, I get the "no wbfs partition found" and uloader abruptly exits out of application. My drive is plugged into usb port closest to edge. If I start uloader with no hard drive, then I get "error: usb device disconnected (try unplug/plug)", which is understandable, since it is unplugged, I guess, but I also get the "press <2> for dvd mode" option. I could not really see any settings there to change to see my hard drive. I have been reading for past 3 days and trying my best to figure this out, but to no avail. I have modded a few of my friends and family wiis, but those were on wbfs formatted or no drives at all and not with ulaoder at all. I know I am real close to getting uloader going. I see most all the "wii gurus" recommend it. I should heed these recommendations.

    Thanks for reading my long winded explanation. If I forgot any details or if you have any suggestions, then I will try them out and report back. I really would like to put my drive on that computability list, so others can benefit from it as well.

    edit: here is my syscheck. Do I have all I need to run uloader on fat32 single partition and wiiware games in uloader? Anything missing? Thanks

    Spoiler



    I also verified that my ios files are updated via the narse1979 guide at http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-gu...nels-wads.html

    I also have problems with my kid playing toy story 3 (black screen and does not start) and us playing smackdown vs raw 2010 (freezes at the "attention" autosaving message at startup. Weird thing is that they work on my brother's wii that I softmodded, but his wii is a formatted in wbfs.

    only ciso formats work with fat32 and uloader

    so CISO/(not wbfs)

    I suggest you use CFG Loader as your main loader or Wiiflow 2.2

    You can try the mighty channels for your vc/wiiware

  10. #160
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I tried dumping 2 ciso files in fat 32 drive, but they did not show up.

    I dumped a few games into fat32 drive as ciso and iso files. Uloader did not see those. Even if I do not use uloader as my game launcher, would I still be able to use Uloader for wiiware games. It sounds like Uloader is better for Wiiware than triforce. Is this correct. If i need to start all over and reconvert all my games to ciso or iso to get Uloader going, then I will. Would this be necessary? I just want to have what is considered the better option. I am curious as to why uloader did not see the games that I converted to ciso format, much less the drive itself.

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •