Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 223

Thread: [Guide] uLoader

  1. #131
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    some questions about config

    is it possible to change all wiiware games to 223 by one click or editing a file ?
    I just changed to uLoader cause triiforce doesn´t work with waninkoko rev 20b.
    Now it seems i have to change every game manually, is that right ?

    As i want to use uLoader as replacement for triiforce it would be nice make it start directly in FAT mode. Found nothing to change that so i think it doesn´t work. Maybe in a config file ? or are all changes written in a new dol ?

    Regards xdreamer

  2. #132
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    only way is to force 224...you have to go select each game ...configure...cios/boot and change to 223

    remember you need v5.1 for wiiware/vc

    look at the easier explanation for wiiware second last spoiler

  3. #133
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i am having difficulties. i did all the installing of ISOto 223 because i cant fin 224 in my optins neither Hermes 5.1v is downloadable. All im trying to is play Donkey Kong, when i load uloader it shows ISO222 as a base, i press 2 for DVD mode, i can hear Donkey Kong on the back ground, when press on load it goes to a black screen. I have done so much, read so many threats and still nothing. I dont get what i am doing wrong

  4. #134
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi all. I`ve got problem. Uloader is not reading disc at all!!! From usb is everything ok. But from disc is not working. My Uloader is 5.1D. I have got cios38 rev17. Also from uloader installer v5. I`ve installed 222 and 224. could anyone help me please?

  5. #135
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire665 View Post
    i am having difficulties. i did all the installing of ISOto 223 because i cant fin 224 in my optins neither Hermes 5.1v is downloadable. All im trying to is play Donkey Kong, when i load uloader it shows ISO222 as a base, i press 2 for DVD mode, i can hear Donkey Kong on the back ground, when press on load it goes to a black screen. I have done so much, read so many threats and still nothing. I dont get what i am doing wrong

    bad burn,bad media...bad dump....

    Quote Originally Posted by androgen11 View Post
    Hi all. I`ve got problem. Uloader is not reading disc at all!!! From usb is everything ok. But from disc is not working. My Uloader is 5.1D. I have got cios38 rev17. Also from uloader installer v5. I`ve installed 222 and 224. could anyone help me please?

    try another media...try burning again or is it all discs...
    Last edited by Cile; 11-28-2010 at 02:47 PM.

  6. #136
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi. Thanks for reply. I dont think that problem is in media as I had older verzion of uloader which was 3.2 and all discs what I have got were working before.

  7. #137
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by androgen11 View Post
    Hi. Thanks for reply. I dont think that problem is in media as I had older verzion of uloader which was 3.2 and all discs what I have got were working before.
    does it go into dvd mode....

  8. #138
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    so I tried to put older ver. of uloader(3.2) and all dvd games are working now. when I put latest ver. of uloader(5.1e) dvd games are not working. Uloader is showing DVD- error2. Does anyone know why 5.1 ver is not working? (usb mode is working well from both ver. of uloader). Help me plaese!!!!

  9. #139
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have Darcorp 1.1 installed on my Wii. Can I still install this uLoader? Will there be any conflict?

  10. #140
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cile View Post
    does it go into dvd mode....
    Yes. It goes to dvd mode, but then I get dvd-error2.....

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •