emu, your the guru here, one more ? if you dont mind please good sir...
I saw a youtube vid of a guy injecting roms into wads...... is there anyway to do this with all NES/SNES/GEN roms and pack them as wads, convert wads to ISOs,and the new SNES ISOs to wbfs drive and play the NES/SNES games throu a usb loader? This for me would be the holy grail.... one loader (with pics) for ALL games.... no more remembering which loader for what game system.... would cut down on my wii menu memory as well could delete several wads that are shortcuts to the various nes/snes emulators. this would be awesome if possible
am I way off there or is this do-able?
ok Emu that sounds like jumping thru a ton of hurdles, i can keep using seperate emulators
is there a good guide on here or anywhere that explains how to apply the coverart mods for nes/snes/sega emulators? I see the vids on youtube and such with coverart for emulators but i cant find a guide saying how to do it or where to put pix or w/e
IDK your best bet would read this: http://www.wiihacks.com/wiihacks-new...ool-guide.html -- and see if there is a strings of words you can use to help you find it... I dont use Emulaters so i would not know.... as far as the wiiware and VC goes, i mentioned in a couple posts up about where the images go and such...
[QUOTE]1. Now locate the "Fresh NAND" folder and Rename it to "wip isof"
2. Inside there Rename "NAND" folder to "nand for isof"
2. Now you need Show Mii Wads Application: Download Here
3. After that install and you have everything ready. Launch the Application
4. Now click Tools ----> Create Common-key ----> Follow Instructions
5. Now click Options ----> Change NAND Backup Path ----> Point it to the folThis is an awesome guide, i have previously installed all of my VC/Wiiware wads onto my emulated nand for use with triiforce.1. Preparing your Wiiware and VC .wads is the next step
2. Gather all the .wads into one place
3. Inside the "wip isof" folder make another folder called "wads"
4. Copy all the Wiiware and VC there
5. Now in ShowMiiWad do the following to add the .wads to queue
6. Make sure you are in View ----> ShowMiiWads
7. Click File ----> Open Folder ----> Find the "wads" folder in your "wip isof" folder
8. If you have .wad's there you should see this in ShowMiiWads GUI
My problem is I dont have the wads on my pc anymore,(woops) but i thought i might be able to extract them from my emulated nand. But, being the noob i am i have to ask questions because i cant get it on my own. Is it possible or will i have to go find the original wads again??? Thanks for help
Well i did not think you could but i did.... LOL.... When you open showmiiwads application point it to your emulated nand and Click ----> View ----> ShomiiNAND and it will list all the .wads that you have installed on the emulated NAND and then you right click on the one that you want to save and click ----> Pack WAD, and it will ask you wherer you want to save it and TADA there is you .wad.... Now i dont know if this will work when making the ISO forwarder since i did not try it but i will at least dave the wad to the computer...Originally Posted by stmcmurray76
Awesome guide it works great for me... now i just have a question, it may be a dumb one but i just want to make sure before i start to screw things up LOL... my question is if i need to delete some VC/wiiware games how should i do it??? should i just hit the uninstall button from Usbloader GX or there's any special steps i should do????
I posted earlier but there were server issues i guess and it didnt save. Anyway, this has worked for me as well as they did thru triiforce channel (the occasional freezing when exiting games,changing ticket folder helps with most) but i cant figure out how to make the covers work as i already have all the .png files (about 360) for all my vc/wiiware games. ive tried to resize the picture, ive put the .pngs in the normal cover folder(like the rest of my isos) ive tried them usb\images\.png and usb\images\normalcovers\.png. nothing works. Any ideas? thanks
What program did you use to change the dimensions, paint does it for me but i have yet to try it on my wii, also all of yours look like wii cases, thats what i want, my images are just the wad images re-dimensioned, so some look stretched and dont have the wii case border. Thanks for the help and sorry if this is redundant but i spend many hrs just reading post on wiihacks and just cant find my way thru this.