Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 127 of 127

Thread: Snes9x GX, FCE Ultra GX, Visual Boy Advance GX - UPDATED!

  1. #121
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, strangely, everything is working now. No more auto-firing. Even remapped anyways. One thing I've noticed is that the games seem to run faster than I remember, so need to tweak some more to get it to slow down and play at the normal speed that the NES plays at. I know it is running faster, because in Blaster Master, the vehicle moves a lot faster in the first area in the water. On the actual, I usually got out and swam as it was faster that way. Other than that, love it, along with the other emulators.

  2. #122
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    A state in the U.S.
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    An idea.

    You should add a support for the gameboy connector so you can use the emulator to hack Gameboy game cartridges. It seems pretty stupid, but for games like Sonic Advance 1 and 2 that are used for Sonic Adventure DX and 2 battle. It would be a nice feature to add.

  3. #123
    New Member NaturalGus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    These are all working great through my SD card, but I need them to load roms from my USB drive, and they all say they can't find the USB drive.

    It is formatted as FAT32, and is working perfectly with USBLoaders, but for some reason none of the emulators recognize it.

    I am running on 4.3U and was told that I needn't install ios58 because of that, but now I am wondering. Do I need to install a specific ios (like that one or another) in order to let the emulators detect my USB HDD?

  4. #124
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,632
    Thanks
    3,207
    Thanked 1,325 Times in 1,108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalGus
    These are all working great through my SD card, but I need them to load roms from my USB drive, and they all say they can't find the USB drive.

    It is formatted as FAT32, and is working perfectly with USBLoaders, but for some reason none of the emulators recognize it.

    I am running on 4.3U and was told that I needn't install ios58 because of that, but now I am wondering. Do I need to install a specific ios (like that one or another) in order to let the emulators detect my USB HDD?
    Post a system check, so we can see what's installed.

    Also this guide is old and has not been updated by the author. Ios58 is needed for the Hbc to run all if not most of the apps from.
    Meaning most of the apps depend on ios58.


    Sent from my IPhone,Jax.

  5. #125
    New Member NaturalGus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Post a system check, so we can see what's installed.

    Also this guide is old and has not been updated by the author. Ios58 is needed for the Hbc to run all if not most of the apps from.
    Meaning most of the apps depend on ios58.


    Sent from my IPhone,Jax.
    Okay, here's my system check. Thank you for helping with this!

    Spoiler


  6. #126
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,632
    Thanks
    3,207
    Thanked 1,325 Times in 1,108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalGus View Post
    Okay, here's my system check. Thank you for helping with this!

    Spoiler

    Your Welcome!

    Your system check is perfect.

    Have a look at this "Nintendo" Generations Emulation Guide.

    Jax

  7. #127
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,632
    Thanks
    3,207
    Thanked 1,325 Times in 1,108 Posts
    Thread Closed!!

    Please follow this link , to an updated Guide...."Nintendo" Generations Emulation Guide

    Thank You!
    Jax
    Last edited by Jax; 07-04-2013 at 05:49 AM.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •