Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 127

Thread: Snes9x GX, FCE Ultra GX, Visual Boy Advance GX - UPDATED!

  1. #101
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey guys just a quick question. Just soft modded my 4.3 wii an did everything right also have my USB reading my backups

    Regarding the emulators how do I install these an do I put the roms on the same Hard drive the wii games are located or get a bigger SD card an put them on that? only after snes an nes

    Also do I have to unzip the games or not? Thanks! really want these great games playing through the wii

  2. #102
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have a hopefully simple question here...I am relatively new to this modding stuff, and although I am fluent with following specific instruction (thanx Mauifrog for making life so easy) but as far as the IOS58 installer goes, I think I can run that with no problem, but wiibrew says I need to reinstall Homebrew after running the installer...is there somewhere I can find very specific instructions on exactly how to make this whole thing happen from start to finish? I mean, Mauifrog gave step by step instruction to go from store bought wii to modified wii...but just saying "reinstall Homebrew" insn't the kind of detailed info I am comfortable with...on the other hand, the WiiMC channel needs IOS58 and so do other emulators (which I'd like to add) so I am really interested in learning more...can anyone provide VERY detailed info or point me in the right direction for a good tutorial???

  3. #103
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,178
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 490 Times in 428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phishblowz View Post
    I have a hopefully simple question here...I am relatively new to this modding stuff, and although I am fluent with following specific instruction (thanx Mauifrog for making life so easy) but as far as the IOS58 installer goes, I think I can run that with no problem, but wiibrew says I need to reinstall Homebrew after running the installer...is there somewhere I can find very specific instructions on exactly how to make this whole thing happen from start to finish? I mean, Mauifrog gave step by step instruction to go from store bought wii to modified wii...but just saying "reinstall Homebrew" insn't the kind of detailed info I am comfortable with...on the other hand, the WiiMC channel needs IOS58 and so do other emulators (which I'd like to add) so I am really interested in learning more...can anyone provide VERY detailed info or point me in the right direction for a good tutorial???
    You need to reinstall Homebrew after installing IOS58. So that Homebrew is running on IOS58.

    Or u could follow the softmod any Wii guide to update your softmod. Because if u didn't have 58, you may be missing some others.

  4. #104
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    that was the guide I followed...guess it didn't naturally install it on IOS58...once I follow the IOS58 installer, should I just follow the original steps on that guide you refrenced to reinstall homebrew, or will that reinstall it the way it is now undoing whatever the IOS58 installer does...I'm not too sure how all that works...any advice is helpful...thanx for responding so quickly

  5. #105
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,178
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 490 Times in 428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phishblowz View Post
    that was the guide I followed...guess it didn't naturally install it on IOS58...once I follow the IOS58 installer, should I just follow the original steps on that guide you refrenced to reinstall homebrew, or will that reinstall it the way it is now undoing whatever the IOS58 installer does...I'm not too sure how all that works...any advice is helpful...thanx for responding so quickly
    If u followed the softmod any Wii guide lately u are up to date. And already had IOS 58. So why u messing with it now?

  6. #106
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Why don't the GameCube Controllers work right?
    I have 2 brand new controllers and despite all the the buttons being correctly set, they don't work in game.. Work fine in the menus, but in game.. nadda..

  7. #107
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Question too all Wii masters is there a emulator for the sega dreamcast?

  8. #108
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,660
    Thanks
    3,218
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 1,113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Studentofthegame View Post
    Question too all Wii masters is there a emulator for the sega dreamcast?
    No. Somebody was working on it,But nothing has come of it.

  9. #109
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    No. Somebody was working on it,But nothing has come of it.
    That sucks well thank you Jax for the help and info. I have one more question for you jax. I have a iso that been in multiple WinR files, but has me confused is out all of the files there there 4 files that are not in a Winr. The file would say ws_sc_ntsc.r30 all the way up to r36. The file type is R30 all the way up to R36.

  10. #110
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,660
    Thanks
    3,218
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 1,113 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Studentofthegame View Post
    That sucks well thank you Jax for the help and info. I have one more question for you jax. I have a iso that been in multiple WinR files, but has me confused is out all of the files there there 4 files that are not in a Winr. The file would say ws_sc_ntsc.r30 all the way up to r36. The file type is R30 all the way up toR36
    I wish I could help you,But I can't!
    WiiHacks.com Does Not Support Piracy.

    We are all Bound by the same Rules.
    Sorry,JAX.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •