you can find rc6 here:
Neogamma R8 Channels - GBAtemp.net
R8 RC6 had released,so how about installing the channel?
Our point is people that dont search for the most obvious ?'s that is what torks us off... You have a valid question....
The best thing that you can do is search google for info regarding each release... Mostly when there are new releases it because there are small changes in the codes that make game play more smooth or to support some of the newer games...
RC6 has been released
R8 RC5 - > R8 RC6:
- Fixed bug in .wdm file parsing code that caused the last parameter to be ignored if there isn't a newline at the end of the file
- Added some .wdm files
- Changed some config defaults
"@thatfloorguy in region is your region that your in, yes? or is it the other way around? (i'm in the NTSC region, and have the ntsc wii system menu 4.2 (united states))
(I guess one main reason why i'm asking rather than searching, I'd like to hear personal experiences. not some site i find on google that I don't trust)."
Yes by in-region I am referring to ntsc games for US. Most of my games are direct rips, but for the occaisional downlowd, I have had trouble with a pal game or two, even forcing ntsc on region settings. I just limited my downloads to ntsc and have had no problems at all.
NeoGamma R8 FINAL
R7 - > R8
- Changed to graphics from Empyr69er
- new Wiird / Ocarina engine (only partial gameconfig.txt support, but it's Brawl+ compatible)
- Added alternative .dol loading from disc+(read .wdm file from storage to show option names that mean something and also allow parameters, Sam & Max episode selection)
- Added support to apply patches in form of .wip on the fly to the main.dol(discid.wip for main.dol, discid_dolname.wip for alterntive .dols from disc)
- Added WiiGator's GC Backup Launcher
- Added possibility to run GC homebrew if a GC disc is inserted
- Changed entrypoint to 0x80dfff00 (should change alternative .dol loading compatibility)
- Removed not game loading or rebooter related code
- Removed receiving commands from usb gecko
- Safe memory allocation (important for files loaded from nand)
- Compiled with newer libogc(see libogc.txt)
- Return to loader on exit only works for HBC now(libogc issue)
- added support for renamed ehci module in cIOS rev18
- Changed rebooter code, should also be preloader compatible now
- Changed rebooter code with hacks from preloader(skip disc updates, region free, force cIOS)
- Lots of changes to storage access code, this should allow to use IOS36 or IOS61 for all storage access(excluding the config)
- Changed most of the output
R8 RC6 - > R8 final:
- forced config reset