06-13-2011, 12:39 AM
NeoGamma R9 Beta50 has been released -> NeoGammaR9beta50.zip
R9 beta 49 - > R9 beta 50
- Fixed "We dare" (Credit for this goes to Oggzee and airline38)
- Added the ability to change the hook for IOS Reloading games(2nd hook, very similar to the GC 2nd hook)
- Added some more error checking for usb HDD detection
- Added classic controller menu navigation
- Moved loading .gct, .wdm and .wip files to only access storage once for these(fixes sd loading when using one of them + a recent cIOS)
3.2E, HBC 1.0.8, cIOS38 Rev17, cMIOSv8 Rev3, NGL R8, GCBL 0.2, PriiLoader 0.3 Rev43, StarFall 0.5, BootMii@Boot2
2 Users Say Thank You to YOCJ For This Useful Post
06-16-2011, 08:16 AM
What is considered good cMIOS/cIOS for Gamecube backup playing? And do these things come in special region unlocked versions or is that controlled by the Wii's region settings? I mean if I make my 4.1e Wii region free, it will play any region GC game?
'kay so Wiigator is what I need for cMIOS, can't find cIOS37rev19 at all. I found cIOS37rev2 however.
Okay I found it here and it says to install is as IOS249. That article however links to some MulticIOS which can also install it to IOS232, what is the differences/advantages between the 2 methods? The article says to use the MulticIOS if using Firmware 4.0+, is this strictly necessary?
Edit: Whelp the download link for MulticIOS downloads a ZIP containing various things but no MulticIOS o_O also the initial cIOS37 I found was one modified by Wiipower and it fails to download the necessary files, it validates the Ticket fine but when it goes to download part 1/15 it says Bad Hash and cancels. So still no clue where to get an appropriate Custom IOS for Neogamma.
Also the Download section on Wiigator's site doesn't have Wiigator's cIOS.
Last edited by Franpa; 06-16-2011 at 09:02 PM.