They haven't been posted yet. Don't get impatient though...Emuhack does a great job of keeping this thread updated especially considering how often the new revisions are released. I suggest exploring CustomizeMii, It's very easy to change the .dol file in an existing wad file and it's a nice app to know how to use.
Last edited by Krank; 08-04-2010 at 02:10 AM. Reason: typo
Damn I suck!!!!
hey downloaded wad manager, put it on my sd card but i dont no how to install it from here
NeoGamma R9 Beta37 has been released -> NeoGammaR9beta37.zip
R9 beta 36 - > R9 beta 37
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Made the debug printf in the loader itself non blocking, should fix the current GC retail disc + Wiird issues
I made a channel for the latest version, r9b37. emuhack did not make this, all I did was use emuhacks r9b32 and changed the boot.dol to r9b37. I downloaded and installed it so all works well. As with any wad install, make sure you have priiloader and/or bootmii as boot2 installed. I am not responsible for anybody that bricks their Wii, homebrew is at your own risk.
Last edited by Stomp_442; 08-07-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Thanks guys I was still on rev 32, updated to 37, and all seems fine so far.
NeoGamma R9 Beta38 has been released -> NeoGammaR9beta38.zip
R9 beta 37 - > R9 beta 38
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): More reloader optimisations, the fast reloader should work on everything now(there's a chance it breaks games that worked before with fast reloader, these should still work with forced reloader...)
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Freeze with memory card in slot B should be fixed
NeoGamma R9 Beta39 has been released -> NeoGammaR9beta39.zip
R9 beta 38 - > R9 beta 39
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Changed the debug printf patterns to patterns received from Crediar, more stable + more output
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Added option to play around with the Audio Status Request fix
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Added patched MIOS boot method