RC4 has been released : NeoGammaR8RC4.zip
R8 RC3 - > R8 RC4:
- added support for renamed ehci module in cIOS rev18
- changed region free code on rebooter(taken from preloader)
- added paused start option for the debugger
- Lots of changes to storage access code, this should allow to use IOS36 or IOS61 for all storage access(excluding the config)
- Added alternative .dol loading from disc+(read .wdm file from storage to show option names that mean something and also allow parameters, Sam & Max episode selection)
- B button support in the menus
Firstly big thanks to emuhak,
For my information and anyone else who might feel like a doofis to ask:
Do you uninstall R1 and install R4? If you install R4 does it uninstall R1 of Neogamma? They are independant versions?
Sorry for doing this to you.. but you already know WiiPower's famous releases....
R8 RC4 - > R8 RC5:
- fixed code dump if no storage device was accessed, storage shutdown code dumps if storage was not inited
Will any of these releases work on 4.2? I am still running R8 B7, LOL. Time for an update but not sure which way to go.