NeoGamma R9 Beta17 has been released -> NeoGammaR9beta17.zip
R9 beta 16 - > R9 beta 17
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Dirty fix for Pokemon Box
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Enabled reloader for games booted via Action Replay(but cheats won't work on mutli .dol games)
I got the latest release (both the channel and .dol version) and it will not play my back up of Super Mario Galaxy 1. It detects the game, but gives me a disc read error. All other games work fine
NeoGamma R9 Beta18 has been released -> NeoGammaR9beta18.zip
R9 beta 17 - > R9 beta 18
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Restored the possibilty to boot single game discs with Action Replay on a multi game disc
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Speed optimisation for the reloader
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Removed unused code
What is the new music called?
White Wii 4.2U | cIOSX Rev19 Base 37 | BootMii-IOS | 1TB HDD | WiiFlow 1.1 r25 | PimpMyWii 1.42 | Own Custom Made NeoGamma R9 Beta 22 | Hermes v5.1 | Priiloader v0.4 Rev78 | cMIOS v5 (MIOS v10)
Lol.... Actually i dont know...
I downloaded a program and it had a keygen and it had this sound/music imbeded inside it... so i double backed an audio cable from audio out into the audio in and recorded it using audicity.... Here is the full mp3 that i recorded...
::Keygen Imbeded Music Recording::
NeoGamma R9 Beta19 has been released -> NeoGammaR9beta19.zip
R9 beta 18 - > R9 beta 19
- All unused options are now greyed out
- Allow .gct files with 4 and 6 digits of the disc id
- Auto Force language now only forces if the Wii's region is different from the game's region
- Added hidden feature for developers only, only talk in PM about it