Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 163

Thread: Priiloader Hand Book

  1. #11
    Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Green Hill Zone
    Posts
    3,659
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 3,896 Times in 987 Posts
    Blog Entries
    47
    Apparently, 4.2 killed region free so it isn't possible but i'd expect like most softmod users, you would using a backup loader to load games which now come with region free options.
    Last edited by ShadowSonic2; 12-14-2009 at 09:49 AM.

  2. 1 User Says Thank You ShadowSonic2 For This Useful Post


  3. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Oh, ok, I just wante dthat cleared up. I actually have my Wii softmodded and also have a modchip in it, although I don't know which one since it was actually my dad who took it to some guy who installs modchips.

  4. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Autoboot

    Hmm.

    I'm having the same problem as that guy on page 1 - for some reason my autoboot was working when I first installed Priiloader but now it heads to the Prii menu as soon as I turn it on.

    Any way I can stop this? I kinda bought the Wii for the family and I'd like it to appear as unmodded as possible so as not to confuse anyone!

    (Oh, and long time lurker but first post! Love this site.)

  5. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by INeedAUsername View Post
    Hmm.

    I'm having the same problem as that guy on page 1 - for some reason my autoboot was working when I first installed Priiloader but now it heads to the Prii menu as soon as I turn it on.

    Any way I can stop this? I kinda bought the Wii for the family and I'd like it to appear as unmodded as possible so as not to confuse anyone!

    (Oh, and long time lurker but first post! Love this site.)
    believe in the settings it should give you an option for what you want to boot to, HBC, Priiloader, System Menu

  6. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek9 View Post
    believe in the settings it should give you an option for what you want to boot to, HBC, Priiloader, System Menu
    Unfortunately Priiloader 0.2 (rev 30) BROKE the autoboot to system menu option. So even if set, priiloader still loads.

    Either use the unofficial build (based on rev 32) by downloading it here. Or, do what I do and stick with v0.1(rev15) as autoboot works perfectly here, until official 0.3 is out.

    ShadowSonic2, could you add that to the first post? There's been a bunch of threads regarding this issue.
    Wii 4.1u Softmod
    cIOS38rev14 / Hermes cIOS 222/223
    Priiloader 0.1r15
    Bootmii as IOS
    WiiFlow 1.1r25 (autoboot)
    Western Digital MyPassport Essential 320gb

  7. 4 Users Say Thank You to wiieye For This Useful Post


  8. #16
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    In order to install the unofficial build based on rev 32 (the one wiieye mentioned), would you have to install it as if there wer eno priiloader installed or should you uninstall the one that's already on the Wii and then install that one?

  9. #17
    Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Green Hill Zone
    Posts
    3,659
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 3,896 Times in 987 Posts
    Blog Entries
    47
    You usually can install different versions of Priiloader over another.

  10. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks, wiieye. Didn't know that about the v.02

    Would I have to turn off the settings in starpatch before installing the rev32 or should I just uninstall starpatch? On 4.0u (default) BTW.
    Last edited by mcginnis; 12-15-2009 at 09:37 AM.

  11. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Unhappy

    I'm also having the same issue with the Prii Menu being the first screen. I have a 4.1u and have followed the procedure here. I even tried the reinstalling the 60 patch and the priiloaded again, but even with the Autoboot set to System menu, I still get the Prii Menu screen at start up w/o having to hold the reset button. How do you fix this?
    Last edited by Halo428; 12-16-2009 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Additional info about problem.

  12. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo428 View Post
    I'm also having the same issue with the Prii Menu being the first screen. I have a 4.1u and have followed the procedure here. I even tried the reinstalling the 60 patch and the priiloaded again, but even with the Autoboot set to System menu, I still get the Prii Menu screen at start up w/o having to hold the reset button. How do you fix this?
    Did you actually read this thread? The answer is 4 posts above yours.
    Wii 4.1u Softmod
    cIOS38rev14 / Hermes cIOS 222/223
    Priiloader 0.1r15
    Bootmii as IOS
    WiiFlow 1.1r25 (autoboot)
    Western Digital MyPassport Essential 320gb

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •