Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 163

Thread: Priiloader Hand Book

  1. #151
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer89420 View Post
    "Remove NoCopy Save File Protection - A useless hack. You can copy protected save files to your SD card, but you still can't copy them back."

    Why does the original post say this? It works fine for me.

    Or is it because this topic is outdated?
    Did you try it on a copy-protected save file?
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  2. #152
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    Did you try it on a copy-protected save file?
    Are those the ones that have a greyed out 'move' and 'copy' option?

    If Super Smash Bros. Brawl is copy-protected, then yeah, it worked fine for me.

    Actually does it count if I copied it from one Wii to the other? Or is it only disallowed when copying/moving to the same Wii?

    I had copied SSBB save file to my new Wii and it worked fine.
    Last edited by gamer89420; 11-20-2011 at 03:34 PM.

  3. #153
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer89420 View Post
    Are those the ones that have a greyed out 'move' and 'copy' option?

    If Super Smash Bros. Brawl is copy-protected, then yeah, it worked fine for me.

    Actually does it count if I copied it from one Wii to the other? Or it has to be to/from the same Wii?
    I've never tried it to another Wii, but it doesn't work for me or anybody I know who has tried it. Just use Savegame Manager GX if you want to copy saves over.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  4. #154
    Developer DacoTaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 21 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    Read the quote before you say something like that, lol. I never said there was a "Return To: Installed File"
    you sure made it sound like it was there before.
    also, why else would you have said
    Daco Taco must have changed the settings again.

  5. #155
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DacoTaco View Post
    you sure made it sound like it was there before.
    also, why else would you have said
    This happened months ago, so I have no idea. I don't feel like going through every page until I find it either since the issue is clearly solved and there is no reason to argue. I'm not going to waste time over something pointless like that.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  6. #156
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Alright hope you have that sorted... Take it to pm if needs be...


  7. #157
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    help

    Is there any way to force preloader to boot the system menu by holding any buttons because my situation is that I changed the settings accidently and selected load installed file which just brings me to a black screen I need help.

  8. #158
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leozar100 View Post
    Is there any way to force preloader to boot the system menu by holding any buttons because my situation is that I changed the settings accidently and selected load installed file which just brings me to a black screen I need help.
    Hold RESET during boot up until Priiloader starts. Wait over 15 seconds without touching any buttons, then press RESET again.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  9. 1 User Says Thank You JoostinOnline For This Useful Post


  10. #159
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    Hold RESET during boot up until Priiloader starts. Wait over 15 seconds without touching any buttons, then press RESET again.
    Thx for the help

  11. #160
    New Member danielmpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    HELP, can't get into System Menu hacks all I get is this crap: couldn't find any hacks for system menu version v5449
    I have a Black WII 4.3U, did Mauifrogs guide, then ModMyWII, it used to work, don't know why! tried upgrading Priiloader to latest version .70 and same error! HELP!!

    Last edited by danielmpr; 12-11-2011 at 03:47 AM. Reason: added more info

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •