Page 93 of 152 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 1514

Thread: Triiforce MRC User Guide - How to Load Wii Ware from a USB Drive or SD Card

  1. #921
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well heres my problem with triiforce,this is the regular triiforce not triiforce_mrc. When i load up beta7 in the top right it says ios36rev???? (cant remember the rev) instead of 249, also it just says loading: no titles found! this is my folder structure
    usb:/apps/triiforce/boot.dol
    usb:/import
    usb:/meta
    usb:/shared1
    usb:/shared2
    usb:/sys
    usb:/ticket
    usb:/title
    usb:/tmp
    usb:/triiforce_mrc

    triiforce_mrc works, but at the moment its a pain in the butt cause i have my wii set to autoboot usbloadergx, so i have to stand up hold reset, start the hbc from priiloader,start triiforce_mrc. Im using the usb only version of triiforce_mrc. But as i said above the regular triiforce just refuses to work.
    Last edited by kyleh007; 02-16-2010 at 01:21 PM.

  2. #922
    Junior Member Donovan_kool-aid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Us still in the game

    Quote Originally Posted by kyleh007 View Post
    well heres my problem with triiforce,this is the regular triiforce not triiforce_mrc. When i load up beta7 in the top right it says ios36rev???? (cant remember the rev) instead of 249, also it just says loading: no titles found! this is my folder structure
    usb:/apps/triiforce/boot.dol
    usb:/import
    usb:/meta
    usb:/shared1
    usb:/shared2
    usb:/sys
    usb:/ticket
    usb:/title
    usb:/tmp
    usb:/triiforce_mrc

    triiforce_mrc works, but at the moment its a pain in the butt cause i have my wii set to autoboot usbloadergx, so i have to stand up hold reset, start the hbc from priiloader,start triiforce_mrc. Im using the usb only version of triiforce_mrc. But as i said above the regular triiforce just refuses to work.
    your not able to use the usb forwarder from the channel instead of usblodergx ?

  3. #923
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    huh? i dont get it, if you mean a forwarder installed on the actual nand i dont have one only channel on my wii is the hbc lol

    im basically kinda wondering why it would work in triiforce_mrc but not triiforce.

  4. #924
    Junior Member Smyers75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 21 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkmoon View Post
    Running it with the defaults it says use ios249, then minimal dump. I get a dump of only 56 MB according to the SFSD log on the SD card and have a bunch of new folders. Where do I find the nand file for triforce and can it only be 56 MB when a normal nand file is over half a gig?

    Here is what the directory of my sd card looks like after the dump:

    That looks perfect to run Triiforce.

    What you listed is the NAND, and everything you need as far as Triiforce goes.

    All else that's needed is to :

    #1 Use Showmiiwads and extract a couple of wads (games) to it.

    #2 Put a boot.dol file of Triiforce in a folder in the APPS directory and launch it.

    Play games.



    The reason it's smaller is because it only copies what it needs for Triiforce.
    The Bootmii NAND dump you made copied the entire NAND, including the parts not in use.
    Last edited by Smyers75; 02-16-2010 at 05:03 PM.
    // 4.1 \\ BootMii(boot2) // cIOS 38 r17 \\ WiiFlow 1.1 // Triiforce MRC SS Consoles Edition \\ SNEEK v2.0x // Adata 32GB SDHC Class 6 \\ Hitachi 2TB Turbo USB // USB Gecko \\

  5. 1 User Says Thank You Smyers75 For This Useful Post


  6. #925
    Junior Member Smyers75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 21 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleh007 View Post
    huh? i dont get it, if you mean a forwarder installed on the actual nand i dont have one only channel on my wii is the hbc lol

    im basically kinda wondering why it would work in triiforce_mrc but not triiforce.
    Try it with "regular" Triiforce v9, not v7.
    // 4.1 \\ BootMii(boot2) // cIOS 38 r17 \\ WiiFlow 1.1 // Triiforce MRC SS Consoles Edition \\ SNEEK v2.0x // Adata 32GB SDHC Class 6 \\ Hitachi 2TB Turbo USB // USB Gecko \\

  7. #926
    Reading Room
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan_kool-aid View Post
    you can easily use thumb drives its cheaper than the sdhc cards especially if you compare the gig per gig sizes on the thumb/sdhc try getting them from "microcenter" their prices cant be beat im using a thumber from there 4 gig i think i paid like 8 bucks max for it check out the price for a 8 gig sdhc

    btw thumb drive are up to 32 gig but you dont need more than that right (17gigs of roms + misc)
    Donovan, I appreciate your response. But re-read what I said.

    My USB port is already occupied....remember I have that 500GB USB External HDD. And I have no intentions on unplugging it just so that I can plug in an USB thumb drive for triiforce.

    BTW, I own the 32GB SDHC card, so I am not spending any money on a card I already own. However, I would have to spend money on the thumb drive...plus I am not unplgging my 500GB Drive....so I am ruling that option out.

    I just won't use Triiforce, problem solved. But I do wish they would implement SDHC cards....My only question is....Why not implement SDHC cards?

  8. #927
    Junior Member Smyers75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 21 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_Loving View Post
    Donovan, I appreciate your response. But re-read what I said.

    My USB port is already occupied....remember I have that 500GB USB External HDD. And I have no intentions on unplugging it just so that I can plug in an USB thumb drive for triiforce.

    BTW, I own the 32GB SDHC card, so I am not spending any money on a card I already own. However, I would have to spend money on the thumb drive...plus I am not unplgging my 500GB Drive....so I am ruling that option out.

    I just won't use Triiforce, problem solved. But I do wish they would implement SDHC cards....My only question is....Why not implement SDHC cards?
    I doubt there will ever be a Triiforce that supports SDHC because the move is towards everything running on a single USB drive.
    Most everyone I know just splits off a hundred or so Gigs and makes a partition for all their wads on Triiforce.
    One USB drive can run Wiiflow, Triiforce and every piece of HomeBrew known to man.

    Also, there will soon be a good use for that 32 Gig SDHC...SNEEK when it gets going.
    It will most likely stay on SD because it has a Need For Speed...
    Last edited by Smyers75; 02-16-2010 at 05:01 PM.
    // 4.1 \\ BootMii(boot2) // cIOS 38 r17 \\ WiiFlow 1.1 // Triiforce MRC SS Consoles Edition \\ SNEEK v2.0x // Adata 32GB SDHC Class 6 \\ Hitachi 2TB Turbo USB // USB Gecko \\

  9. #928
    Reading Room
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Smyers75 View Post
    I doubt there will ever be a Triiforce that supports SDHC because the move is towards everything running on a single USB drive.
    Most everyone I know just splits off a hundred or so Gigs and makes a partition for all their wads on Triiforce.
    One USB drive can run Wiiflow, Triiforce and every piece of HomeBrew known to man.

    Also, there will soon be a good use for that 32 Gig SDHC...SNEEK when it gets going.
    It will most likely stay on SD because it has a Need For Speed...
    Sounds neat, what is SNEEK?

  10. #929
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    For my wads to work, do I need to have the same folders that are on the root of my SD card to be on my USB?

  11. #930
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't get why Triforce should not implement SDHC support as Sneek.
    I don't mind Sneek cos Triiforce simply launches WiiWare games and that's what I need... I don't care about a virtual Wii Menu as Sneek does...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •