04-17-2011, 12:21 PM
Hey I followed the guide an Triiforce loads an I can see my games but when I click on the it takes me back out to the Sysmenu and it happens with all my games??
05-10-2011, 08:02 AM
06-16-2011, 05:39 AM
Does this work on 4.2? I recently soft modded using the shadowsonic2 guide. I am looking to load all the wiiware from an external hdd.
08-05-2011, 07:25 AM
Wii resets when selecting a game in the usb version of triiforce
I just got everything set up and working but now when I go to load a any game that I have running off of the usb the screen just goes black and then resets the wii. Anyone know what the reason is for this? Thankyou
I'm running on 4.2u
08-05-2011, 09:11 PM
The same thing is happening to me, only after it reset it now says "error: no titles found."
Originally Posted by Anirith
08-06-2011, 07:26 AM
Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
I would try mighty channels. It's the newer triiforce.
Click here for useful links
08-06-2011, 07:58 AM
I get the same error. -1
I guess I'll try installing DX.
The error in mighty channels is -101
and the error in Triiforce after istalling D2x is ISFS_ReadDir('/') failed ret = -101. No FAT partition?
I my hdd first partition is WBFS second partions is FAT32 and the FAT32 partition is set as the main Active partition. Think I should repartition the hdd to have FAT32 in the beginning of the drive?
Ok you have to set the FAT32 as the Primary partition and the Active partition.
I was able to get games to run on the latest Triiforce but it gives me a black screen on Mightchannels. Did I miss some thing?
Last edited by zasadar; 08-06-2011 at 10:35 AM.
09-09-2011, 04:46 PM
I have a 4.3u softmod with cIOS38 rev 17 and i have no luck. it keeps stating "error i cant get the title list"
I'm using a 2 TB HDD with a FAT32 partition listed as active and primary. now I believe my other partition is listed as primary too but not active. I've answered the following questions. Can someone please provide me with some advice? BTW I can install the games from an SD card to the wii so i know the wads are good.
Q3. I Keep getting "Error: I can't get title list Press any button" when triiforce loads.
A3. This can be caused by a few things:
- You are trying to load from an SD card or USB device and your nand files are not on the root of the device. Make sure the folders that make up the nand are NOT in another folder. Many people tend to put them in a folder called nand on the root of the device to keep the device directory clean. This is wrong. MINE LOOKS THE SAME AS YOURS
- You are trying to load triiforce from a nand on an SDHC card. Triiforce can only load a nand from an SD card or a USB device. USING USB
- You are trying to load triiforce from a nand on a USB device and the Fat32 partition is not set to ACTIVE. Refer to the section of this guide titled USB Loading Steps on how to fix this. MINE SHOWS ACTIVE WHEN I CHECK
- You do not have cIOS 38 installed to 249 and/or if you are not using rev 14, 15 or 17. Triiforce specifically requires cIOS 249 and is not compatible with revisions lower than 14 or 16. I'M USING CIOS38 REV 17
- You are trying to load triiforce from a nand on a USB device and the USB device is turned off (most 3.5" hard drive enclosures need to be turned on manually). IT PLAYS MY WBFS WII GAMES JUST FINE
- You have no games installed on your nand. Use ShowMiiWads and install some as per step 5 of this guide. WHEN I CHECK IT SHOWS THE ONE GAME I HAVE LISTED. I HAD A FEW HUNDRED EARLIER AND THEY DIDN'T WORK EITHER.
10-18-2011, 06:31 PM
OMG this worked with my 4.3u! a few problems at first but it was my computer. cmd.lnk works better with vista then xp.
11-09-2011, 10:49 AM
I am having issues. I have it set to use USB. When i run the forwarder, I see a black screen with "Wii" on it, then it will restart. Nothing more. What gives? I have everything where it needs to be and i have my boot.dol in the apps folder on my usb also.
I followed Mauauifrogs guide to softmod.
Tags for this Thread