Page 147 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1514

Thread: Triiforce MRC User Guide - How to Load Wii Ware from a USB Drive or SD Card

  1. #1461
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robgee789 View Post
    you should look into mighty channel is just like triiforce but better and is supposed to work with cios rev21 but i recommend ios 249 rev17 and ios 250 rev20b
    How do i figure out which cios im running and what rev? When i load Neogamma on the bottom it says ios 249 rev17?

  2. #1462
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,816
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 779 Times in 591 Posts
    you just answered your own question... cios249 rev17


  3. #1463
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 31 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robgee789 View Post
    you should look into mighty channel is just like triiforce but better and is supposed to work with cios rev21 but i recommend ios 249 rev17 and ios 250 rev20b

    is there a way to install cIOS rev 17 on a different slot (like 247 or 248) and use that for mighty channels? also if i can do that what base should i use for rev 17 and mighty channels?

  4. #1464
    Senior Member Cile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,071
    Thanks
    666
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by smokin_mitch View Post
    is there a way to install cIOS rev 17 on a different slot (like 247 or 248) and use that for mighty channels? also if i can do that what base should i use for rev 17 and mighty channels?
    look at the mighty channels guide all the info is there

  5. #1465
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by desperado836 View Post
    you just answered your own question... cios249 rev17
    so how can i change it so i can run this channel?

  6. #1466
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi! I have my 4.3 wii modded and lost my NAND back up. (Bad Hard Drive) Now I can't seem to figure out how to make another backup. When I go to the Homebrew Channel press the home button and launch boot mii The Multi Mod Manager v13.2 pops up and I can't seem to find and option for backing up my nand.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks!

  7. #1467
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator

    Virtual Welcome Agent
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    vinatec's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    G÷ttingen, Germany
    Posts
    1,903
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 710 Times in 543 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by FijianBoyy View Post
    so how can i change it so i can run this channel?
    hope you figured it out, if not go to the cIOS as wads thread linked in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealChi View Post
    Hi! I have my 4.3 wii modded and lost my NAND back up. (Bad Hard Drive) Now I can't seem to figure out how to make another backup. When I go to the Homebrew Channel press the home button and launch boot mii The Multi Mod Manager v13.2 pops up and I can't seem to find and option for backing up my nand.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks!
    run the hackmii installer from hbc and choose prepare SD card. that should replace the MMM boot files with the original bootmii files, try again.
    Last edited by vinatec; 01-12-2011 at 01:36 PM.

    <--suggestions helped? press Thanks

  8. 1 User Says Thank You vinatec For This Useful Post


  9. #1468
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just wanted to say thank you. I'm a complete noob and with these guides I have a 4.3u soft modded Wii with Triiforce working.
    You guys and gals are awesome
    Thanks again and again.

  10. #1469
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vinatec View Post
    hope you figured it out, if not go to the cIOS as wads thread linked in my sig.
    Thanks, can i keep changing it like from ios249 to ios250 back to ios249? or is that gonna mess up my wii or sumthin?

  11. #1470
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, I don't know what my problem is, but I can't seem to get anywhere past downloading the files. For some reason I can't seem to load the Triiforce wad to get the channel up on my wii. I'm using WAD manager 1.5 and when I try to load Triiforce MRC SS USB - TFSS.wad I get an error (ret = 1029).
    Also (don't know where my mind is) I can't for the life of me figure out how to install the cIOS_rev17-installer.dol. I think it's supposed to load up as an option on the homebrew channel, but nope.
    I don't know what to do anymore.
    I hope I don't get in trouble for not reading the forums and checking google and all because I have and nothing seems to work.
    If there is some one out there that would be willing to help me baby step it I would be so grateful and if not that is okay too.
    I'm wiling to completely remod my wii too if that would make it easier. 4.3u
    Thanks!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •