Page 123 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1514

Thread: Triiforce MRC User Guide - How to Load Wii Ware from a USB Drive or SD Card

  1. #1221
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is this project the same as the one over at gbatemp?

    triiforce mrc - GBAtemp.net

  2. #1222
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by belial007 View Post
    Is this project the same as the one over at gbatemp?

    It is the same App. What do you mean by project...this is a thread dedicated to setting up Triiforce for use with Wiiware/Vc games.
    Damn I suck!!!!

  3. #1223
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    It is the same App. What do you mean by project...this is a thread dedicated to setting up Triiforce for use with Wiiware/Vc games.
    The one at gbatemp was list as being at v10. And i also found a link to a different triiforce page (it was a google code page) that says they are at rev80. Just wanting to know if there was any updated version mostly i suppose. I currently used this guide to load the triiforce mrc SS version and load the games off of my usb hdd.

  4. #1224
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by belial007 View Post
    The one at gbatemp was list as being at v10. And i also found a link to a different triiforce page (it was a google code page) that says they are at rev80. Just wanting to know if there was any updated version mostly i suppose. I currently used this guide to load the triiforce mrc SS version and load the games off of my usb hdd.
    I see what your saying. I don't think this guide has been updated to include the latest version. I haven't seen the author around here for a while.... however this guide works great and worked the first try for me with no problems.
    Damn I suck!!!!

  5. 1 User Says Thank You Krank For This Useful Post


  6. #1225
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi,

    I have v7 of Triiforce_MRC (from the very helpful WiiHacks guide) running perfectly well off my Sandisk 2GB SD card using system menu 3.3E and CIOS17. I wanted to updated to v10 so that I could use the auto image downloader but v10 of Triiforce won't work.

    I'm using the auto SD version of v10 and I always get the "Error: I can't get title list Press any button" error even though the only thing that I've changed is the boot.dol.

    Anyone got any idea why v7 works and v10 doesn't?

    Thanks.

  7. #1226
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 39 Times in 36 Posts
    Version 10b works just fine from gbatemp. The tutorial is exactly the same just different files. I've also noticed that sometimes I get the same error I just have to restart triiforce. I'm using the Auto USB Loading.

  8. #1227
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks, I'll give it a go. I hadn't realised that it had been updated again and from the readme it sounds promising!

  9. #1228
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    ***Download this if you are just starting out with Triiforce***
    - Triiforce_Pack_R2.2 - updated Jan 20th
    For some reason I cannot download this. Can someone please make a mirror?

  10. #1229
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,402
    Thanks
    1,823
    Thanked 4,285 Times in 3,601 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by PuNN View Post
    For some reason I cannot download this. Can someone please make a mirror?
    It's a problem at your end. Make sure you clear your cache, cookies, and check your firewall settings. It works perfectly well, I just tried it.

  11. #1230
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstah View Post
    It's a problem at your end. Make sure you clear your cache, cookies, and check your firewall settings. It works perfectly well, I just tried it.
    I just tried all of that. No dice...
    I seem to have bad luck with Mediafire. I can download anything else (such as the R2.1 pack) just fine. I'll just use it.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •