Page 431 of 436 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 4359

Thread: Softmod for ANY 4.2 Wii!

  1. #4301
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    black wii 4.2E..working

    worked great on my black wii..4.2E..took about 20mins to do..thank you very much
    Last edited by ShadowSonic2; 07-08-2011 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Removed the mega-quote

  2. #4302
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    step 5 problem.

    on step 5 when i have to load another cios and select 236 its not in the list. the current ios is 61.

    I have looked around on this site for other people with the same problem and even on other sites but cant find a help guide.

    I would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.

    Thank You.

  3. #4303
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    skellinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SE United States
    Posts
    6,066
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skandalus View Post
    on step 5 when i have to load another cios and select 236 its not in the list. the current ios is 61.

    I have looked around on this site for other people with the same problem and even on other sites but cant find a help guide.

    I would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.

    Thank You.
    try 36. I have not actually done this guide, but from the looks of the instructions 236 is not there because you have not installed it yet. 36 is patched and should get you going.

  4. #4304
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Help on Step 5

    Im having problem with step 5 it says on b) Go to "Load another IOS" Select IOS236 and Press A.

    I dont have ios236 i have many but the closest ios i have is 223 and 249

  5. #4305
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,945
    Thanks
    977
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 1,315 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf0113 View Post
    Im having problem with step 5 it says on b) Go to "Load another IOS" Select IOS236 and Press A.

    I dont have ios236 i have many but the closest ios i have is 223 and 249
    Did you do step 3? If you didn't, go back and do it!
    If you did and ios236 isn't showing up, then choose ios36,
    or 249! Which you shouldn't have yet considering you haven't
    installed the cIOS yet!



  6. #4306
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by feabhas View Post

    Step 3 - Restoring The Bug Into IOS36
    a) Load and Homebrew Channel and run MMM.

    Important!!!
    Look at the "Load Another IOS" title. If there's an IOS other than 236 you need to do the step below continuing with b) otherwise you'll get the following errors ES AddTitleStart & ES AddTicket (-2011) :

    Go to "Load another IOS" Select IOS36 and Press A
    Now continue with b)

    b) Choose "Install and Patch iOS36"
    c) Select "Express Mode"
    d) Done. Press Any Button to Continue.

    The installation should proceed with no errors.

    After the installation, at "Load another IOS" now I see IOS236, instead of IOS61 as I got when I was first at point b)

    Ok, did this new step and 'Load anothe IOS does show IOS236'. But now instead of the 2011 error, I get:

    "could not open file: sd:/IOS36-64-v3608.wad
    could not open file: sd:/wad/IOS36-64-v3608.wad
    Please check, file not found

    Error getting IOS"

    I checked and its definitely there on the sd card in both locations (i copied it to the wad folder and retried). I suspect this is because I am using a 16gb sd card instead of the recommended 2gb card?

  7. #4307
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by brwcrw View Post
    Ok, did this new step and 'Load anothe IOS does show IOS236'. But now instead of the 2011 error, I get:

    "could not open file: sd:/IOS36-64-v3608.wad
    could not open file: sd:/wad/IOS36-64-v3608.wad
    Please check, file not found

    Error getting IOS"

    I checked and its definitely there on the sd card in both locations (i copied it to the wad folder and retried). I suspect this is because I am using a 16gb sd card instead of the recommended 2gb card?
    yes try another sd card


  8. 1 User Says Thank You narse1979 For This Useful Post


  9. #4308
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks...off to best buy.

    found a 4gb card, worked perfectly. Thank you.
    Last edited by narse1979; 07-16-2011 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of double posting

  10. #4309
    Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Green Hill Zone
    Posts
    3,653
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 3,895 Times in 987 Posts
    Blog Entries
    47
    Some SDHC Cards don't work well on the Wii.

    Files now on DepositFiles for now.

  11. #4310
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UAE
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    dowload link not working

    I am trying to download the package but can download from depositfiles. Is there any other link from where we can download.

    Please ...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •