Page 760 of 806 FirstFirst ... 260660710750758759760761762770 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,600 of 8060

Thread: Full hacking guide for 4.2 system menus!!!!

  1. #7591
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok Thanks, other question:

    On D7 Appendix, it says "Run NUSDownloader and download the ioses needed by the app you want to run. For Hermes, I am not too sure which version of ioses 38 37 and 60 are used, so DL all of them to be sure . Mind that you sill need to select the version and not use the "latest version" option."

    I just downloaded NUSD and the option Database/IOS, I must download all IOS that are there? O.o

    Block disc update and Region free where could I download them?

  2. #7592
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    No no, don't do that to install Hermes. Just Follow this guide.

    The block disk updates are priiloader hacks that you should have enabled during the install priiloader step.
    Damn I suck!!!!

  3. #7593
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    No no, don't do that to install Hermes. Just Follow this guide.

    The block disk updates are priiloader hacks that you should have enabled during the install priiloader step.
    So, on D5 step I should just install Hermes cIOS v4 and it's not necessary to use the NUSDownloader anymore?

  4. #7594
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Unhappy LU64+ 4.2E usb loader

    Hi, I have checked pretty much all the information there is through google and there does not apear to be a straight solution for this.

    I know that LU64+ 4.2E can install the latest HBC. But it fails to install bootmii. DVDX does not work on it since the CD drive can not read DVD-R. Also been an LU64+ you are not able to install IOS.

    So is there a way that you can install a USB loader to play backed up games?

  5. #7595
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by pbsk8 View Post
    So, on D5 step I should just install Hermes cIOS v4 and it's not necessary to use the NUSDownloader anymore?
    If you need to do the offline install then follow the link I gave you. It has the wads that you need already in the package. So no need to use NUSD.

    Quote Originally Posted by samuelw99nz View Post
    Hi, I have checked pretty much all the information there is through google and there does not apear to be a straight solution for this.

    I know that LU64+ 4.2E can install the latest HBC. But it fails to install bootmii. DVDX does not work on it since the CD drive can not read DVD-R. Also been an LU64+ you are not able to install IOS.

    So is there a way that you can install a USB loader to play backed up games?
    Not sure what your getting at here...All wiis can be softmodded. You are correct that new Wiis can't play dvd-r backups but yes they can use a usb loader. Bootmii can be installed on any Wii, either as an IOS or as boot2. If it is a new Wii, the only option is to install as an IOS.
    Last edited by Krank; 08-12-2010 at 07:47 PM.
    Damn I suck!!!!

  6. #7596
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    simple way?

    hi, im new to wii hacking, ive got a black 4.2e wii and i just want to play back up games is there a simple way or do i have to do the full softmod installation on the 1st page of this thread thanks.

  7. #7597
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    oddgriffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Franklin, Ohio. USA
    Posts
    10,191
    Thanks
    2,204
    Thanked 2,574 Times in 2,010 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by beno78 View Post
    hi, im new to wii hacking, ive got a black 4.2e wii and i just want to play back up games is there a simple way or do i have to do the full softmod installation on the 1st page of this thread thanks.
    That is the simple way.
    Sent from my van, down by the river.




    Never quantify your life by comparison. It is always going to be apples to oranges. If you feel the need to always look down on others, you currently do not own enough mirrors------ Tommie Griffin.

  8. #7598
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Thanks so much. I have now just done my 3rd console and it just keeps getting easier every time.
    Thanks again

  9. #7599
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Middel East Help Needed!

    I want to ask if this method can be applied to the versions of wii sold in the middle east with serial numbers starting LMH100, Model No. RVL-001 (UAE) Ver. 4.2U?

    can the same method be applied to these devices? we have specialized shops here asking for about 50$ to unlock and they are claiming that this version of wii devices can NOT be soft modded and it has to be opened to weld some kind of chip and thus void the warantee !!

    please advise as i don't wish to brick my newly bought wii and as well do not want to be a slave for the original highly expensive original games.

    thank you for any help in this regard.

  10. #7600
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,501
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 4,333 Times in 3,634 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    So why is it you have credibility issues believing the fox who guards the chicken houses?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •