Page 453 of 806 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463503553 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 8060

Thread: Full hacking guide for 4.2 system menus!!!!

  1. #4521
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Gents,

    Some games freesed with usb loader, So do not forget update loader via network. I selected all in menu and this realy solved problems with startup.

  2. #4522
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Us

    Quote Originally Posted by Jelsomino View Post
    Gents,

    Some games freesed with usb loader, So do not forget update loader via network. I selected all in menu and this realy solved problems with startup.
    What will this help tho. You say it solves problems.. what specific problems. Or does it just run smoother in general?

  3. #4523
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hi everyone
    thanks for this great knowladge base. It's really very useful.

    My question is about priiloader installation.
    I have 4.2e system wii. I understand that to install priiloader, I have to install IOS70-64-v6687 [Patched][FreeTheBug].wad first. But people say it's very dangerous to install ios70. Can i thrust this file. Is there anyone used this patched ios70?

    I completed my softmod except priiloader. I can play clearly play games over wiiflow.

  4. #4524
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    After doing this tutorial do i use trucha bug restore?

  5. #4525
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelsomino View Post
    Hi,

    in homebrew channel press home butt on wii controller
    after you can see little menu, So press start Bootmii

    B3)Place the SD card in the wii, start HBC and press home ar the main HBC screen. (If your wii boots to Bootmii, just go to B5)

    B4)Select bootmii and wait.
    if he installed it as boot2.. you have to restart your wii.. then it shuld start itself..

  6. 1 User Says Thank You crazylegs For This Useful Post


  7. #4526
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just wanted to say thanks. Also I am lost at the part about the hacks in the priiloader menu. I do not have that in there. Is there a way I can put that in.

    Thanks in advance

  8. #4527
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelsomino View Post
    Hi,

    in homebrew channel press home butt on wii controller
    after you can see little menu, So press start Bootmii

    B3)Place the SD card in the wii, start HBC and press home ar the main HBC screen. (If your wii boots to Bootmii, just go to B5)

    B4)Select bootmii and wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ryan View Post
    hi everyone
    thanks for this great knowladge base. It's really very useful.

    My question is about priiloader installation.
    I have 4.2e system wii. I understand that to install priiloader, I have to install IOS70-64-v6687 [Patched][FreeTheBug].wad first. But people say it's very dangerous to install ios70. Can i thrust this file. Is there anyone used this patched ios70?

    I completed my softmod except priiloader. I can play clearly play games over wiiflow.
    Hello.

    I have installed the ios70 patch on 3 wii's now.. and its safe.. priiloader is a must... if you do somting stupid.. thats the only way you can save your wii..

    and if you search the foru, you see that the priiloader used here is a litt buggy... so install the priiloader than update it to v40. then the priiloader dont start everytime you start your wii..

    best regards
    crazylegs

  9. 1 User Says Thank You crazylegs For This Useful Post


  10. #4528
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stewcotts View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks. Also I am lost at the part about the hacks in the priiloader menu. I do not have that in there. Is there a way I can put that in.

    Thanks in advance
    what are you lost inn? have you installed the patched ios70?

    if that is done.. you have to have a hacks.ini file in your root...

    you can find info abaout it here: Preloader/hacks - WiiBrew

    find what system menu you use.. then copy that into the hacks.ini..

    then it wuld work

  11. #4529
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    HI,

    Is this possible?:

    Want to create WII channels of my games installed on my external USB HD, with WBFS Manager. (format with WBFS manager, and installed the games with WBFS on the USB HD)

    made a wad file(new mario brother) with the tool Loadstructor, and installed it on the WII. When I start the new channel, it says something like "wrong disc...eject the disc and turn off the WII"

    so it looks like if the wad files is only possible for iso files on the usb hd? correct? or should i use other software?

  12. #4530
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok so I need to update priiloader to new version and when I try to launch bootmii I get a black screen and a blue ring flashes around where the disc is inserted.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •