Page 408 of 806 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418458508 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 8060

Thread: Full hacking guide for 4.2 system menus!!!!

  1. #4071
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanx so much, now it works!!

  2. #4072
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Help Please!!!

    I followed the guide but i dont think i made all the steps right. Can i restart and make all the steps from the beggining? In this case , should i delete the hbc ? If yes how? Please help me because i am very new here and i dont want to brick my wii.. I have 4.2E black wii and i took it before two weeks.... HELP....!!! Have a happy new year!!!!

  3. #4073
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wigan, England
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 101 Times in 86 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crs83 View Post
    I followed the guide but i dont think i made all the steps right. Can i restart and make all the steps from the beggining? In this case , should i delete the hbc ? If yes how? Please help me because i am very new here and i dont want to brick my wii.. I have 4.2E black wii and i took it before two weeks.... HELP....!!! Have a happy new year!!!!
    What makes you think you took the steps wrong?? Are you having issues??

  4. #4074
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wigan, England
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 101 Times in 86 Posts
    As for my own question ...

    When I did this, I didn't get a NAND backup as I misread and thought I could only get a NAND backup if Bootmii was installed as Boot2. Now I have completed this shoftmod, installed USB Loader GX as a channel, and added the Wii Shop Hack to the Wii to stop it updating also.

    Can I still get a NAND backup or not? Will I have to uninstall all the mods to get a NAND backup and is this even possible?? I haven't installed priiloader yet as I misread that too and thought it was unsafe to do so, so this will be installed tomorrow or tonight.

    I'm more concerned about getting a NAND Backup though. What can I do about this??

  5. #4075
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question i have a question?

    Hi there
    I just modified my wii and i stopped at last 2 points which are stated as optional. Can someone explain me if I need this and for what I need it because I don't really understand all of this.
    Thanks

  6. #4076
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Unhappy Does not work on all Wii's

    Hey All,

    First of all, LOVE the tutorial!!! Easy to follow instructions and worked great on my buddie's Wii.

    Mine, however, is a different story......
    It won't work on mine period. I Worked on it for 3 days straight. I am NOT a noob. Constant disc errors are my enemy, 1101, 1048 & 1053, (diff Neogamma vers.), all at different installs/times while trying to load backups. I have burned my disc's at 2 to 4 times max, DVD-R's, Verbatim. Have followed the instructions to THE letter. Have tried several different versions of Neogamma. Deleted the pesky IOS249, installed the new IOS's, I don't know, maybe 40 times now.

    I have finally come to the realization that my Wii cannot be softmodded. I purchased it in the last quarter of this year, Version 4.2u, and after more research, I have discovered that Wii's made in the last quarter of this year NEED a hard mod. Now I used to hard mod Playstations back in the day but I won't do that anymore. If it can't be soft modded, it's not worth it IMHO.

    BTW: How do I get my Wii back to the original system, like when I first bought it?
    Last edited by Szabby; 12-31-2009 at 06:52 AM.

  7. #4077
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Can't find any hacks for v482

    Hi, when im doing the last step D7 and when im trying to go into System menu Hacks from priiloader menu it only says: Can't find any hacks for v482


    Wich step could have gone wrong cause I'm almost sure that I've done everything correctly (but who doesnt think that)

    Thanks in regards


    EDIT: Got 4.2e and thanks for the great guide

  8. #4078
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Unhappy problem with the wii error codes

    Hello all, how is everyone doing ?
    well i am pulling my hair out LOL
    because i installed the hbc fine no problem also did a nand np but when i try to play a game tht i downloaded with img burn, i get this error,
    Exception (DSI) occured,,, gpr 00000 a lot of those numbers, also says stack dump, and code dump...what am i doing wrong?????i am using a tdk -r dvd
    and when i tried to load the usbloader gx i get the same error message
    Please help...any help is greatly appreciated...
    and have a happy new year all...
    i have a 4.2u installed...
    hope i posted this in the right place....
    Last edited by heymami; 12-31-2009 at 07:38 AM. Reason: added some info

  9. #4079
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Szabby View Post
    Hey All,

    First of all, LOVE the tutorial!!! Easy to follow instructions and worked great on my buddie's Wii.

    Mine, however, is a different story......
    It won't work on mine period. I Worked on it for 3 days straight. I am NOT a noob. Constant disc errors are my enemy, 1101, 1048 & 1053, (diff Neogamma vers.), all at different installs/times while trying to load backups. I have burned my disc's at 2 to 4 times max, DVD-R's, Verbatim. Have followed the instructions to THE letter. Have tried several different versions of Neogamma. Deleted the pesky IOS249, installed the new IOS's, I don't know, maybe 40 times now.

    I have finally come to the realization that my Wii cannot be softmodded. I purchased it in the last quarter of this year, Version 4.2u, and after more research, I have discovered that Wii's made in the last quarter of this year NEED a hard mod. Now I used to hard mod Playstations back in the day but I won't do that anymore. If it can't be soft modded, it's not worth it IMHO.

    BTW: How do I get my Wii back to the original system, like when I first bought it?

    Or just spend $80 on a compatible USB hard drive and never have to care about discs again.

  10. #4080
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Cowdenbeath, Scotland
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rillebanck@hotmail.com View Post
    Hi, when im doing the last step D7 and when im trying to go into System menu Hacks from priiloader menu it only says: Can't find any hacks for v482


    Wich step could have gone wrong cause I'm almost sure that I've done everything correctly (but who doesnt think that)

    Thanks in regards


    EDIT: Got 4.2e and thanks for the great guide
    I'm having the same problem, even made sure the hacks.ini file was right for my region using the Wiibrew site

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •