Page 23 of 806 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123523 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 8060

Thread: Full hacking guide for 4.2 system menus!!!!

  1. #221
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi, First post here. @Messie great guide, havn't tried it yet but know someone with virgin 4.2 wii, one thing though in the guide you say the SD should be formatted as FAT32, is this correct? I thought they should be FAT16 and I was wondering if this is why some people are having problems accessing their SD Cards.

  2. #222
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Unhappy DELETING tickets Error (ret=-1017

    hi followed the guide on how to uninstall the stubbed cios249. Installed files on to sd run wad manager attempted to uninstall but come up with DELETING tickets Error (ret=-1017), DELETING title contents Error (ret=-1017),DELETING title Error (ret=-1017) just wondering what the problem might be and how to go about fixing it.

  3. #223
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dea View Post
    yes, i selected IOS36.

    by the way, the same error appears 3 times:

    1. at "Deleting tickets"
    2. at "Deleting title contents"
    3. at "Deleting title"
    Were you able to get past this? I have been running into the same problem with no solution. Any help would be great.

  4. #224
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bossie-01 View Post
    hi followed the guide on how to uninstall the stubbed cios249. Installed files on to sd run wad manager attempted to uninstall but come up with DELETING tickets Error (ret=-1017), DELETING title contents Error (ret=-1017),DELETING title Error (ret=-1017) just wondering what the problem might be and how to go about fixing it.
    exactly the same error at B8 of your detailed (thanks!!) guide for noob dumbs who have updated to 4.2 ^_^

    (choosing ios36 at the start of the point B)

    thanks for helping

    ps update from virgin 3.2 to 4.2e
    Last edited by eltommi; 10-03-2009 at 05:46 AM.

  5. #225
    Dea
    Dea is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by radforth View Post
    Were you able to get past this? I have been running into the same problem with no solution. Any help would be great.
    i'm a newbie on wii, i bought the console 3 days ago, so i'm wating for help by myself

  6. #226
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Any help with my situation please?

  7. #227
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Amazing after reading some other topics I found out how to install DVDx and Bootmii, I needed to install ios36 as a wad this enabled me to use hackmii to install both.

    After that I followed this guide and it's helped me 100% everything back running as normal and can even play GC backups again.

    So I can confirm messie this guide works 100% even with past mistakes such as installing cioscorp and updating to 4.2.

    Thank you so much.

  8. #228
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hixxyxxx View Post
    Amazing after reading some other topics I found out how to install DVDx and Bootmii, I needed to install ios36 as a wad this enabled me to use hackmii to install both.

    After that I followed this guide and it's helped me 100% everything back running as normal and can even play GC backups again.

    So I can confirm messie this guide works 100% even with past mistakes such as installing cioscorp and updating to 4.2.

    Thank you so much.
    Can you PM me how you did it Hixxyxxx? I would really appreciate if you could help me out, cuz I need to get it back up and running.

  9. #229
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Smile

    <-- That means im happy!

    I have got 4.2E and used this guide and had a few problems along the way ,
    Upto now i have been failing but at the same time i fail to read the guide properly which isnt a good idea , i have now got all homebrew capabilites and i have got neo Gamma working and Wad manager which wouldnt half an hour ago so im guessing if i burnt backups to cd it would work , all i have to do now is get Usb loader to work ! ,, please somebody HELP me¬¬¬

  10. #230
    Dea
    Dea is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hixxyxxx View Post
    Amazing after reading some other topics I found out how to install DVDx and Bootmii, I needed to install ios36 as a wad this enabled me to use hackmii to install both.

    After that I followed this guide and it's helped me 100% everything back running as normal and can even play GC backups again.

    So I can confirm messie this guide works 100% even with past mistakes such as installing cioscorp and updating to 4.2.

    Thank you so much.

    are you have 4.2E version?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •