Page 93 of 116 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 1154

Thread: Easy way to get cIOS on ANY 3.0-4.1 Wii!

  1. #921
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    im having troble getting ahold of the TBR_pack.rar file I keep reloading the page and keep getting Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage could someone put it on 4share or megaupload?

    EDIT
    On my phone i keep getting Service Unavailable 504 Gateway time-out - the web server is not responding
    Last edited by mech_supernova; 12-12-2009 at 12:02 PM.

  2. #922
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mech_supernova View Post
    im having troble getting ahold of the TBR_pack.rar file I keep reloading the page and keep getting Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage could someone put it on 4share or megaupload?

    EDIT
    On my phone i keep getting Service Unavailable 504 Gateway time-out - the web server is not responding
    i had to google it m8
    try this TBR_PACK.rar

  3. #923
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    that one works but its 2MB bigger than the one on the 1st page but I will be giving it a try thank you

  4. #924
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mech_supernova View Post
    that one works but its 2MB bigger than the one on the 1st page but I will be giving it a try thank you
    that is the same one i used

  5. #925
    Senior Member
    Legendary
    EMPRESS of ALL
    Retired Head Admin

    Do NOT PM for Site or Wii Issues
    Gen3SF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    9,036
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 4,658 Times in 2,237 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by jimjims View Post
    Hi a am still having some problems with this

    i have been folowing the
    New 3.1-4.1 Softmod for ANY Wii tut

    i have got to the priiloader part
    5b). Open the Homebrew Channel and load Priiloader, press + to install. After install, your Wii should reboot and load the Priiloader menu. If it doesn't, turn your wii off and on again whilst holding down reset and it will load the Priiloader menu.
    5c) Select 'system menu hacks' in the Priiloader menu, and enable the hacks that you want - 'skip disc update check' and the region free ones are all you need. Select 'save settings' and wait for confirmation message to display 'settings saved'. Press B to go back, and enter Settings. Set 'Autoboot: System Menu' using D-Pad, then select save settings. Press B to return to main Priiloader menu.

    5d
    i hav installed these wad files aswell
    i think this is how it has gone wrong?
    the tut says only install if you dont install priiloader

    IOS38-64-v3610
    IOS50-64-v4889
    IOS53-64-v5149
    IOS55-64-v5149
    NeoGamma r8b7

    homebrew channel has fliped upside down

    then i installed
    cIOScorp 3.5 for DVDR loading through Disc Channel

    boot me has gone
    i have tried to load from priiloader and get error no fat something
    run hackmi installer again to reinstall but get this
    installer can not continue no known vulnerable IOS
    i instaled hackmii as IOS at the start of the tut



    then i uninstalled these wads


    IOS38-64-v3610
    IOS50-64-v4889
    IOS53-64-v5149
    IOS55-64-v5149
    NeoGamma r8b7

    still cant run hackmi installer

    is it safe to reinstall priiloader?

    please any help is appraciated
    I don't think you read the cIOSCORP readme and FAQ did you. cIOSCORP replaced most of the core IOSes of your Wii, you cannot make changes or updates following guides for normal softmods. In addition, are you bricked? You are NEVER to uninstall an IOS under the value of 200, and you just told me you uninstalled a number of them.

    In order to install cIOSCORP, the Wii has to be softmodded first because, as you saw, the hackmii/bootmii apps won't work with cIOSCORP installed. Now, you might not be bricked if you ran Wad Manager and it did not uninstall the cIOSCORP versions of those IOSes-that would be just dumb luck for you and I hope you are lucky. If cIOSCORP remained untouched, then that's it. You can play backup discs direct from the disc channel and other things that cIOSCORP allows. Do not attempt to make any more softmod changes.

    If you need to update or install an IOS for a new game, you need to check for cIOSCORP versions-NEVER follow a normal softmod guide or recommendations. When asking for help in a normal softmod forum, you must always ID your Wii as having cIOSCORP. A normal softmod makes minimal FW changes to the Wii, cIOSCORP replaces almost all the IOSes-major and significant difference.

    Make sure to READ the cIOSCORP readme file and FAQ.

  6. 1 User Says Thank You Gen3SF For This Useful Post


  7. #926
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jimjims View Post
    i had to google it m8
    try this TBR_PACK.rar
    This has the ios38v13 installer. We need v14, right?

    I've tried to download Dogeggs package from Mediafire for 3 days in a row now at several different times each day, it just seems dead to me......

    Could it be shared somewhere else?

    Tx!

  8. #927
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pukkel View Post
    This has the ios38v13 installer. We need v14, right?

    I've tried to download Dogeggs package from Mediafire for 3 days in a row now at several different times each day, it just seems dead to me......

    Could it be shared somewhere else?

    Tx!
    jimjims already posted a new link which works perfectly:

    TBR_PACK.rar

  9. #928
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    forgive me if this is a nubish question, but i'm kinda new

    So if i follow this guide iso249 r14 will be installed also, or do i need to do something after following this tut?

  10. #929
    Senior Member messie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,118
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,065 Posts
    nothing more, that s exactly what it does

  11. #930
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gen3sf View Post
    I don't think you read the cIOSCORP readme and FAQ did you. cIOSCORP replaced most of the core IOSes of your Wii, you cannot make changes or updates following guides for normal softmods. In addition, are you bricked? You are NEVER to uninstall an IOS under the value of 200, and you just told me you uninstalled a number of them.

    In order to install cIOSCORP, the Wii has to be softmodded first because, as you saw, the hackmii/bootmii apps won't work with cIOSCORP installed. Now, you might not be bricked if you ran Wad Manager and it did not uninstall the cIOSCORP versions of those IOSes-that would be just dumb luck for you and I hope you are lucky. If cIOSCORP remained untouched, then that's it. You can play backup discs direct from the disc channel and other things that cIOSCORP allows. Do not attempt to make any more softmod changes.

    If you need to update or install an IOS for a new game, you need to check for cIOSCORP versions-NEVER follow a normal softmod guide or recommendations. When asking for help in a normal softmod forum, you must always ID your Wii as having cIOSCORP. A normal softmod makes minimal FW changes to the Wii, cIOSCORP replaces almost all the IOSes-major and significant difference.

    Make sure to READ the cIOSCORP readme file and FAQ.

    the wee is not bricked the wii boots to priiloader
    then i can get to system menue from there disks are working

    ok so i will not be able to use my hand backup
    am i stuck with the fliped upside down homebrew channel ?

    edit
    i found this in cIOSCORP readme
    Is the Hackmii Installer compatible?
    -> Unfortunately, no. The Hackmii installer refuses to run under
    any fakesigned IOS. cIOSCORP versions 1 & 2 (of which cIOSCORP
    v3.x has no affiliation with) caused a lot of problems for Team
    Twiizers when it came to solving user-submitted bugs, so they
    decided to disable the Hackmii Installer from running under any
    fakesigned IOS. You will have uninstall cIOSCORP v3.5 using the
    uninstaller first, run the Hackmii Installer and install what you
    need, then reinstall cIOSCORP v3.5.

    has anyone used the cIOSCORP uninstaller or know if it would be safe to use

    many thanks
    Last edited by jimjims; 12-13-2009 at 08:22 AM.

Page 93 of 116 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •