Page 1643 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 6431143154315931633164116421643164416451653 ... LastLast
Results 16,421 to 16,430 of 16836

Thread: New 3.1-4.1 Softmod for ANY Wii

  1. #16421
    New Member joshks929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Us It's all about the SD!

    An honest to goodness complete softmod walkthrough. I completed the mod as instructed(minus the sd format tool) and got the notorious -2011 error. Used the format tool and on to glory land I went. A 2gb sandisk is so crucial to this mod. Aces man, Aces!

  2. #16422
    New Member joshks929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hey auRa, did you use the sd format tool?

  3. #16423
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstah View Post
    Dude, it's something at your end. Try on a different PC or different network.
    i would just like 2 thank you guys once again i got it sorted and your guide is the dog's doodahs THANKS DOODS

  4. #16424
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    next attempt

    Hey guys,

    as my post got lost in this huge thread, I'm going to post it again. I'm sure the answer is quite simple, but as this thread is becoming enormous I'm not going to read through the whole topic
    ------
    Hey guys,

    I have followed this guide and had no problems. Games like Mario kart Wii, super mario galaxy 2, Rayman raving rabbits,... Even CoD MW Reflex played without problems. But now I'm trying these new games: latest guitar hero, nfs hot pursuit,... and they all seem to crash, I can't get them to work. Is there some sort of new protection?

    I have Verbatim -r discs. I try to burn them on 1x, but Imgburn auto changes speed to 3.? x, don't know if that was always like that. You guys know what to do about it?

    Also I enabled region free settings, but USA games still show up in black/white...

    Thanx in advance,

    Tom
    ------

    new iOS necessary?or priiloader? I just wanna be sure, as the Wii was my present to my sister so I don't want to brick it

  5. #16425
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Just to let you know, I have just done this update over my previous mods and it has fixed the problems I was having with Just Dance 2, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

    I have a question though, am I allowed to download the new songs off Just Dance 2 or will it bugger up the mods?

    Thanks in advance,

    UKM

  6. #16426
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thombose View Post
    Hey guys,

    as my post got lost in this huge thread, I'm going to post it again. I'm sure the answer is quite simple, but as this thread is becoming enormous I'm not going to read through the whole topic
    ------
    Hey guys,

    I have followed this guide and had no problems. Games like Mario kart Wii, super mario galaxy 2, Rayman raving rabbits,... Even CoD MW Reflex played without problems. But now I'm trying these new games: latest guitar hero, nfs hot pursuit,... and they all seem to crash, I can't get them to work. Is there some sort of new protection?

    I have Verbatim -r discs. I try to burn them on 1x, but Imgburn auto changes speed to 3.? x, don't know if that was always like that. You guys know what to do about it?

    Also I enabled region free settings, but USA games still show up in black/white...

    Thanx in advance,

    Tom
    ------

    new iOS necessary?or priiloader? I just wanna be sure, as the Wii was my present to my sister so I don't want to brick it
    Have you done the whole thing from step 1?

    I had some problems with Just Dance 2 so did everything from scratch and overwrite the old mods and it now works great.

    Make sure you read EVERYTHING properly, and watch the vids as you do it and should have no problems, if I can do it, anyone can!!

    UKM

  7. #16427
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the not so free USA, but good in comparision to 3rd world
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Filesonic down?

    I am a NEWB to this forum, I need to find a mirror to Dogegg guide. It appears that Filesonic.com is down in my region. I found links to the mirror in this forum and the file size is different than the original post by dogegg. I am in fear that a wrong link will brick my system.

  8. #16428
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff
    davepm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,561
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 831 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by tunajelly View Post
    I am a NEWB to this forum, I need to find a mirror to Dogegg guide. It appears that Filesonic.com is down in my region. I found links to the mirror in this forum and the file size is different than the original post by dogegg. I am in fear that a wrong link will brick my system.
    you could try the guide linked in my sig, the files in that one are hosted elsewhere.

  9. #16429
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi, I used this guide about a year and a half ago, and all I want to do is update all the IOS's.... is that safe to do, just update those in wad manager?

  10. #16430
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodinmx85 View Post
    Hi, I used this guide about a year and a half ago, and all I want to do is update all the IOS's.... is that safe to do, just update those in wad manager?
    Use the guide in my signature for that.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •