Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 219

Thread: SD/USB Loaders GUIDE--how to use Waninkoko's USB Loader

  1. #61
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 106 Times in 12 Posts
    Here is a list of SD cards that have been tested, hope this helps :LINK I make use of a Patriot 2GB EP+ SD myself. I just use/need it for installation/boot files as I don't do much VC... I run pretty much just games from an external Hard Drive.
    Last edited by haza12d; 06-12-2009 at 10:33 AM.

  2. 1 User Says Thank You haza12d For This Useful Post


  3. #62
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I think I'll just purchase a external hard drive for the space, I'm assuming any type will be ok.
    Just a couple of questions about the USB loader-
    1. Can I install it as a wad channel instead of going into homebrew each time?
    2. can I add the game images at all?
    Thanks man

  4. #63
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ryeallen View Post
    Thank You so much haza12d, It now works perfectly. Easy when you know what your doing I guess. Wish I could click the thanks button several times mate Don't suppose you could recommend a good 8gig stick? I know some sticks are not compatible. Cheers again
    hey...just a question....did you install this offline or did you use network installation? thank you in advance....

  5. #64
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by feeblemind_99 View Post
    hey...just a question....did you install this offline or did you use network installation? thank you in advance....
    I first tried offline which Failed. Network install worked

  6. 1 User Says Thank You ryeallen For This Useful Post


  7. #65
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ryeallen View Post
    I first tried offline which Failed. Network install worked
    thank you very much...

  8. 1 User Says Thank You feeblemind_99 For This Useful Post


  9. #66
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 106 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryeallen View Post
    I think I'll just purchase a external hard drive for the space, I'm assuming any type will be ok.
    Just a couple of questions about the USB loader-
    1. Can I install it as a wad channel instead of going into homebrew each time?
    2. can I add the game images at all?
    Thanks man
    - As far as Hard Drives go, I'm running a Western Digital 1TB My Book Essentials. Here is a list, but it is only meant for a guide to help you pick one out as not EVERY hard drive that works/don't work is listed: LINK
    - I am using USB Loader GX (rev496). Check it out here: LINK
    It has a forwarder, which shows up as a channel on your Wii Menu but the current revision doesn't have one just yet.
    - The Images for the box art and discs can be downloaded by clicking on the game on the list view of the loader.

    I'm not sure about USB v1.5 having a channel or forwarder. The images for the boxart can be placed in here: SD:/usb-loader/covers
    Last edited by haza12d; 06-13-2009 at 08:08 AM.

  10. 1 User Says Thank You haza12d For This Useful Post


  11. #67
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello, not sure if this is a problem with SD/USB loader, but:

    I load games with SD/USB loader 1.5 and all the games run fine, except that every time when I idle, wiimote natually loses connection with wii, but reconnecting wiimote following the on screen instructions (which is to just press the A button) will crash games, any solutions to this? thanks

  12. #68
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I always get a problem saying "Exception (DSI) Error" on the newest USB Loader version every time I try to install a game.

  13. #69
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Does anyone know why when I use USB Loader GX (build 507) to load game ISOs from my ext HDD, I can run one game, but not play another until I turn off and on the Wii? For example, if I load up Ghostbusters, play it for a minute, and then go back to the main Wii menu system, and try USB Loader GX and play another game, it will go to a blank black screen and not load the next game.

    Is this a bug in USB Loader GX, not emptying the ODD cache or like emulating an eject or something so the next game can play?

    Here's some specs:
    Firmware 3.4U
    NTSC Wii soft modded cIOS38 rev13a
    WD My Book Essential Ed 500GB USB ext HDD.

    Answer found:
    Running the 1st game is ok, but when I exit out to Wii menu, and load USBLoader again, it freezes when trying to run a 2nd game. It's a bug in cIOS13b. Hope next cIOS will fix this, or just don't use return to Wii and shut it down.
    Last edited by theaxledentaldj; 06-13-2009 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Question already asked.

  14. #70
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by haza12d View Post
    - As far as Hard Drives go, I'm running a Western Digital 1TB My Book Essentials. Here is a list, but it is only meant for a guide to help you pick one out as not EVERY hard drive that works/don't work is listed: LINK
    - I am using USB Loader GX (rev496). Check it out here: LINK
    It has a forwarder, which shows up as a channel on your Wii Menu but the current revision doesn't have one just yet.
    - The Images for the box art and discs can be downloaded by clicking on the game on the list view of the loader.

    I'm not sure about USB v1.5 having a channel or forwarder. The images for the boxart can be placed in here: SD:/usb-loader/covers
    Loader GX is much better thanks Whats ocarina by the way?

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •