Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 261

Thread: Burning Your Game Backups

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey guys,

    I've just a had a look at the torrent for Super Smash Bros Brawl, its 7.46gb. How do I fit that onto a 4.8~gb dvd?!

    Cheers!

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hi
    tried this method and every other recommendation, even bought expensive external burner. Alas no luck! I get nothing at all, when disc is burned then placed in wii it just spins forever! Ihave some discs from the person who did the mod and they work. He just says the same things as everyone else; no special technique, use imgburn, good discs at slow speed. There must be something weird going on here, why is it so ridiculously difficult!!! waste of money !! any ideas??! HELP!! :-(

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    let's face it, no one here seems to have a clue!!

  4. #24
    Admin / Super Mod ModderMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    GVR
    Posts
    8,841
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 1,418 Times in 328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by vicv View Post
    hi
    tried this method and every other recommendation, even bought expensive external burner. Alas no luck! I get nothing at all, when disc is burned then placed in wii it just spins forever! Ihave some discs from the person who did the mod and they work. He just says the same things as everyone else; no special technique, use imgburn, good discs at slow speed. There must be something weird going on here, why is it so ridiculously difficult!!! waste of money !! any ideas??! HELP!! :-(

    set wite tab to incremental instead of DAO in imgburn... 2 , 2.4 or 4 X burn speed Whatever lowest speed your brand of disc supports...if you are having problems like you are use verbatim dvd-R or Taiyo Yuden dvd-R (TY's)

    Wiihacks Super Mod / Admin

  5. #25
    Admin / Super Mod ModderMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    GVR
    Posts
    8,841
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 1,418 Times in 328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by vicv View Post
    let's face it, no one here seems to have a clue!!


    ...lol....last time I check everyone I knew with modded wii's don't have problems like you are having......

    so someone may have a clue or 2.....

    don't be rude if you don't get a quick response...... thanks

    Wiihacks Super Mod / Admin

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lion View Post
    Hey guys,

    I've just a had a look at the torrent for Super Smash Bros Brawl, its 7.46gb. How do I fit that onto a 4.8~gb dvd?!

    Cheers!
    did you try using a program called wiiscrubber? it takes all of the "filler files" out to compress the image.

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vicv View Post
    hi
    tried this method and every other recommendation, even bought expensive external burner. Alas no luck! I get nothing at all, when disc is burned then placed in wii it just spins forever! Ihave some discs from the person who did the mod and they work. He just says the same things as everyone else; no special technique, use imgburn, good discs at slow speed. There must be something weird going on here, why is it so ridiculously difficult!!! waste of money !! any ideas??! HELP!! :-(
    if you are using imgburn did you click on >Tools>Settings>Write>Layer Break>User Specified and type 2084960 ? if not give that a try as imgburn doesn't burn dual layer disc's without you manually specifying

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by ModderMan View Post
    ...lol....last time I check everyone I knew with modded wii's don't have problems like you are having......

    so someone may have a clue or 2.....

    don't be rude if you don't get a quick response...... thanks
    sorry modderman I really appreciate your help and patience -thanks very much and much respect

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks for suggestion

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    only problem with scrubbing the file is that it makes the same movie in between fights repeat. if that type of thing doesn't bother you then i would definately use wiiscrubber. if you need a link to the program let me know

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •