I just thought I would share some batch files to make things a little easier when converting brlyt files.
To make the batch:
- Copy the following text.
- Open Notepad and paste.
- Click save as.
- Select the file type as "All Files".
- Save as someting like BRLYTtoXMLYT.bat and XMLYTtoBRLYT.bat and save in your benzin folder. Be sure to add the ".bat" file extension when you save.
for %%x in (*.brlyt) do start benzin r "%%x" "%%~nx".xmlyt
for %%x in (*.brlan) do start benzin r "%%x" "%%~nx".xmlan
for %%x in (*.xmlyt) do start benzin m "%%x" "%%~nx".brlyt
for %%x in (*.xmlan) do start benzin m "%%x" "%%~nx".brlan
To use the batch files:
- Place your .brlyt file into the Benzin folder
- Double click BRLYTtoXMLYT.bat file
- A new file has just been created. Move both files from the Benzin folder into your workspace folder.
Follow the same steps to convert xmlyt files to brlyt files. Just use the XLMYTtoBRLYT.bat file instead.