Set up wifi if router is using MAC whitelist
1. Enter your routers admin page via a browser window (put in the IP in the address bar and enter credentials when asked).
Make sure you are connected to your router! This can either be by patch cable or wifi.
2. Open up the 'white list'. Usually uner wifi>>security or similar depending on your router. (still in your browser window)
3. Find the MAC address of your wii. From the Wii Channel menu, select "Wii Settings" (the round button on the bottom-left of the screen with "Wii" on it). Select "Internet," then "Console Settings." The MAC address of the Wii console is displayed on the first line.
4. Enter this in your MAC whitelist on the router. You may need to enter ':' instead of the '-' shown on the wii.
5.Save the MAC. Usually done by scrolling to the bottom of the page and hitting the save button in your browser window.
6. Now go through the internet connection set up and you should be connected.