View Poll Results: What Antivirus Do You Use?

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • AVG

    31 21.38%
  • BitDefender

    4 2.76%
  • ESET

    24 16.55%
  • Norton

    14 9.66%
  • McAfee

    8 5.52%
  • Dr Web

    0 0%
  • Trend Micro

    3 2.07%
  • Zone Alarms

    1 0.69%
  • AVAST

    31 21.38%
  • Other

    29 20.00%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 118

Thread: What Antivirus Do You Use?

  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 28 Times in 26 Posts
    Norton does me alright.

  2. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i use none, as long as you pay attention to what you d/l and know what not to click on and shit, its easy, i never EVER get any viruses, and just like everyone else, i use .torrents, and limewire, and everything, i dont use any spyware tools, or nothing of the sorte other than the firewall on my router.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    around the world sumwhere
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    i use avira on my laptop and avg on my pc :P ............ i hate norton it conflicts with programs to much

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,560 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by PimP420 View Post
    i use none, as long as you pay attention to what you d/l and know what not to click on and shit, its easy, i never EVER get any viruses, and just like everyone else, i use .torrents, and limewire, and everything, i dont use any spyware tools, or nothing of the sorte other than the firewall on my router.
    I would put money that your pc is infected.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  5. #15
    Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Green Hill Zone
    Posts
    3,650
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 3,893 Times in 985 Posts
    Blog Entries
    47
    I have Norton on the family desktop and ESET on my laptop hence why I said ESET. One thing I can say for sure, at the end of the day, there are still some infections that get pass them both, I've noticed this for all AVs when i have to help repair a friend's PC. Though the antivirus finds nothing, a program called Malwarebytes Anti-Malware finds everything.

  6. #16
    Junior Member tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,029
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 178 Times in 136 Posts
    none FTW!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,162
    Thanks
    528
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 418 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSonic2 View Post
    I have Norton on the family desktop and ESET on my laptop hence why I said ESET. One thing I can say for sure, at the end of the day, there are still some infections that get pass them both, I've noticed this for all AVs when i have to help repair a friend's PC. Though the antivirus finds nothing, a program called Malwarebytes Anti-Malware finds everything.
    I use Malwarebytes along with Spybot and they seem to be a kickass combination, I highly recommended them both.

  8. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    I would put money that your pc is infected.
    the only thing that may show up as "infections" would be some game hacking programs and stuff that i use, but they pose no threat.

  9. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
    kaspersky is the best

    krappy
    antivirus
    super
    penetrable
    ecstasy
    red
    sucky
    kas
    yay

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,560 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by PimP420 View Post
    the only thing that may show up as "infections" would be some game hacking programs and stuff that i use, but they pose no threat.
    How would you know if you don't run anything, unless your on linux or maybe a mac, but windows is a open target for lots of crap. You don't need to be downloading crap to get on, just run by the wrong website. But hell maybe your on linux and have few worries.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •