Page 95 of 395 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 3945

Thread: Need Help? Post your system check here

  1. #941
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    anf FYI - this is where you would post a syscheck.. you can create threads to ask questions if you like/.[/QUOTE]

    thanks ....so sys check you saw looked non problematic...will address additioanl issues in correct thread....

  2. #942
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    /Hi everyone, this is day 5 of me trying to mod my wii. Can anyone please help me and point me in the direction that I need to get this thing to work??? My kid is driving me crazy wanting to play the games that I have for her. I'm pretty sure I followed everything almost right....but of course, here is my report card.... Thank you!!

    Spoiler

    Last edited by manny19754; 12-27-2011 at 12:39 PM.

  3. #943
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by kavman8 View Post
    anf FYI - this is where you would post a syscheck.. you can create threads to ask questions if you like/.
    thanks ....so sys check you saw looked non problematic...will address additioanl issues in correct thread.... [/QUOTE]ahh sorry bout that.. I failed to check if you were one of the ones I replied to.
    Quote Originally Posted by manny19754 View Post
    /Hi everyone, this is day 5 of me trying to mod my wii. Can anyone please help me and point me in the direction that I need to get this thing to work??? My kid is driving me crazy wanting to play the games that I have for her. I'm pretty sure I followed everything almost right....but of course, here is my report card.... Thank you!!

    Spoiler

    You look fine.. sooooo what is the issue you are having?

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  4. #944
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Mistake in my attempt to update?

    So in an attempt to get Kirby: Return to Dream Land to work on my wii i used the d2x v6 installer to update the cIOS i'm guessing that i made a mistake somewhere (whoops ^_^; and now the usbloader gx v2.3 will not fully load. it get stuck at initializing the usb interface( i'm assuming its connecting with the hard drive, but its taking so long that it doesn't actually seem like its loading anything at all

    Spoiler

    Last edited by Shift_Lock; 12-27-2011 at 12:48 PM.

  5. #945
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by nhidiocy View Post
    So in an attempt to get Kirby: Return to Dream Land to work on my wii i used the d2x v6 installer to update the cIOS i'm guessing that i made a mistake somewhere (whoops ^_^; and now the usbloader gx v2.3 will not fully load. it get stuck at initializing the usb interface( i'm assuming its connecting with the hard drive, but its taking so long that it doesn't actually seem like its loading anything at all

    Spoiler

    delete the loaders config data and try loading it again.

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  6. 1 User Says Thank You Shift_Lock For This Useful Post


  7. #946
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I´ve been reading the softmodd guide after your answer and i have a second question.
    In part 2 and part 3 of the guide it says that i should install HBC and Priiloader, should i do that
    if i already have the programs?

    best regards
    /MatsMix

  8. #947
    Junior Member dniMretsaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,142
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 331 Times in 269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MatsMix View Post
    I´ve been reading the softmodd guide after your answer and i have a second question.
    In part 2 and part 3 of the guide it says that i should install HBC and Priiloader, should i do that
    if i already have the programs?

    best regards
    /MatsMix
    Yes. It will make sure they are the most recent version and set up correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by sven
    [16:26:34] i'm never sarcastic.
    [16:26:41] feel free to quote me on that.

  9. 1 User Says Thank You dniMretsaM For This Useful Post


  10. #948
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You look fine.. sooooo what is the issue you are having?[/QUOTE]

    It said I was missing iso 249 when I run usb loader. Also it then said waiting for my slow usb to load. Am I still ok or am I missing sometihng?

  11. #949
    Junior Member dniMretsaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,142
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 331 Times in 269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by manny19754 View Post
    It said I was missing iso 249 when I run usb loader. Also it then said waiting for my slow usb to load. Am I still ok or am I missing sometihng?
    You're definitely not missing IOS249. Which loader are you using? Make sure your drive is compatible (the link to a list can be found in my sig) and that it is plugged into USB port 0 (the one closest to the edge of the Wii casing).
    Quote Originally Posted by sven
    [16:26:34] i'm never sarcastic.
    [16:26:41] feel free to quote me on that.

  12. #950
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok, so i deleted the config data for usbloader gx, and it doesn't seem to have made it any better, its still stuck on trying to initialized the usb device

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •