Page 58 of 401 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 4009

Thread: Need Help? Post your system check here

  1. #571
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    could someone tell me how outdated my wii is and how to bring it up to date
    what ios's i need
    i only load through dvd uloader i aint got external hard drive
    will updating stop my dvd load
    thanks for the help
    Last edited by rob5150; 11-24-2011 at 12:24 AM.

  2. #572
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Noting works lol (sys check)

    well i have been installing every tutorial in youtube, im really frustrated but i ended up here, this website look like they know what theyr doing so im posting my sys check maybe u guys can help me out, REALLY nothing work on my wii lol.

    PHP Code:
    sysCheck v2.1.0b10 by Double_A and R2-D2199

    ...runs on IOS58 (rev 6176).



    RegionNTSC-U

    System Menu 4.3U 
    (v513)

    Priilaoder installed

    Homebrew Channel 1.0.8 running on IOS58

    Hollywood v0x21

    Console ID
    145847379

    Boot2 v4

    Found 85 titles
    .

    Found 47 IOS on this console16 of them are stub.



    IOS3 (rev 65280): Stub

    IOS4 
    (rev 65280): Stub

    IOS9 
    (rev 1034): No Patches

    IOS10 
    (rev 768): Stub

    IOS11 
    (rev 256): Stub

    IOS12 
    (rev 526): No Patches

    IOS13 
    (rev 1032): No Patches

    IOS14 
    (rev 1032): No Patches

    IOS15 
    (rev 1032): No Patches

    IOS16 
    (rev 512): Stub

    IOS17 
    (rev 1032): No Patches

    IOS20 
    (rev 256): Stub

    IOS21 
    (rev 1039): No Patches

    IOS22 
    (rev 1294): No Patches

    IOS28 
    (rev 1807): No Patches

    IOS30 
    (rev 2816): Stub

    IOS31 
    (rev 3608): No Patches

    IOS33 
    (rev 3608): No Patches

    IOS34 
    (rev 3608): No Patches

    IOS35 
    (rev 3608): No Patches

    IOS36 
    (rev 3608): No Patches

    IOS37 
    (rev 5663): No Patches

    IOS38 
    (rev 4124): No Patches

    IOS40 
    (rev 3072): Stub

    IOS41 
    (rev 3607): No Patches

    IOS43 
    (rev 3607): No Patches

    IOS45 
    (rev 3607): No Patches

    IOS46 
    (rev 3607): No Patches

    IOS48 
    (rev 4124): No Patches

    IOS50 
    (rev 5120): Stub

    IOS51 
    (rev 4864): Stub

    IOS52 
    (rev 5888): Stub

    IOS53 
    (rev 5663): No Patches

    IOS55 
    (rev 5663): No Patches

    IOS56 
    (rev 5662): No Patches

    IOS57 
    (rev 5919): No Patches

    IOS58 
    (rev 6176): USB 2.0

    IOS60 
    (rev 6400): Stub

    IOS61 
    (rev 5662): No Patches

    IOS70 
    (rev 6912): Stub

    IOS80 
    (rev 6944): No Patches

    IOS222 
    (rev 65280): Stub

    IOS223 
    (rev 65280): Stub

    IOS247
    [57] (rev 20Inforev 20): Trucha BugNAND AccessUSB 2.0

    IOS249 
    (rev 65280): Stub

    IOS250
    [57] (rev 65535Inforev 18): Trucha BugNAND AccessUSB 2.0

    IOS254 
    (rev 65281): BootMii

    BC v6

    MIOS v10



    Report generated on 2011
    /11/23. 

  3. #573
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Updating my Wii

    I am newbie in WiiHacks and I need some help. I am currently running on 4.1U and I have NEO GammaIOS249 rev 19 installed. I would like to update my Wii, be able to play games from a network drive or from a USB, play DVDs and play .avi from my network drive. Can you please direct me to the right tutorials?
    Greatly appreciate any kind of help,
    Best,
    Nad

  4. #574
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,208
    Thanks
    1,450
    Thanked 2,569 Times in 1,895 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rob5150 View Post
    could someone tell me how outdated my wii is and how to bring it up to date
    what ios's i need
    i only load through dvd uloader i aint got external hard drive
    will updating stop my dvd load
    thanks for the help
    Quote Originally Posted by inkasxboss View Post
    well i have been installing every tutorial in youtube, im really frustrated but i ended up here, this website look like they know what theyr doing so im posting my sys check maybe u guys can help me out, REALLY nothing work on my wii lol.

    PHP Code:
    sysCheck v2.1.0b10 by Double_A and R2-D2199

    ...runs on IOS58 (rev 6176).



    RegionNTSC-U

    System Menu 4.3U 
    (v513)

    Priilaoder installed

    Homebrew Channel 1.0.8 running on IOS58

    Hollywood v0x21

    Console ID
    145847379

    Boot2 v4

    Found 85 titles
    .

    Found 47 IOS on this console16 of them are stub.



    IOS3 (rev 65280): Stub

    IOS4 
    (rev 65280): Stub

    IOS9 
    (rev 1034): No Patches

    IOS10 
    (rev 768): Stub

    IOS11 
    (rev 256): Stub

    IOS12 
    (rev 526): No Patches

    IOS13 
    (rev 1032): No Patches

    IOS14 
    (rev 1032): No Patches

    IOS15 
    (rev 1032): No Patches

    IOS16 
    (rev 512): Stub

    IOS17 
    (rev 1032): No Patches

    IOS20 
    (rev 256): Stub

    IOS21 
    (rev 1039): No Patches

    IOS22 
    (rev 1294): No Patches

    IOS28 
    (rev 1807): No Patches

    IOS30 
    (rev 2816): Stub

    IOS31 
    (rev 3608): No Patches

    IOS33 
    (rev 3608): No Patches

    IOS34 
    (rev 3608): No Patches

    IOS35 
    (rev 3608): No Patches

    IOS36 
    (rev 3608): No Patches

    IOS37 
    (rev 5663): No Patches

    IOS38 
    (rev 4124): No Patches

    IOS40 
    (rev 3072): Stub

    IOS41 
    (rev 3607): No Patches

    IOS43 
    (rev 3607): No Patches

    IOS45 
    (rev 3607): No Patches

    IOS46 
    (rev 3607): No Patches

    IOS48 
    (rev 4124): No Patches

    IOS50 
    (rev 5120): Stub

    IOS51 
    (rev 4864): Stub

    IOS52 
    (rev 5888): Stub

    IOS53 
    (rev 5663): No Patches

    IOS55 
    (rev 5663): No Patches

    IOS56 
    (rev 5662): No Patches

    IOS57 
    (rev 5919): No Patches

    IOS58 
    (rev 6176): USB 2.0

    IOS60 
    (rev 6400): Stub

    IOS61 
    (rev 5662): No Patches

    IOS70 
    (rev 6912): Stub

    IOS80 
    (rev 6944): No Patches

    IOS222 
    (rev 65280): Stub

    IOS223 
    (rev 65280): Stub

    IOS247
    [57] (rev 20Inforev 20): Trucha BugNAND AccessUSB 2.0

    IOS249 
    (rev 65280): Stub

    IOS250
    [57] (rev 65535Inforev 18): Trucha BugNAND AccessUSB 2.0

    IOS254 
    (rev 65281): BootMii

    BC v6

    MIOS v10



    Report generated on 2011
    /11/23. 
    Both of you need to follow the Softmod ANY Wii guide to update/fix your issued. There is a link below in my sig. You should also make a post in the Introduce Yourself section of the site.

    Quote Originally Posted by nadbat View Post
    I am newbie in WiiHacks and I need some help. I am currently running on 4.1U and I have NEO GammaIOS249 rev 19 installed. I would like to update my Wii, be able to play games from a network drive or from a USB, play DVDs and play .avi from my network drive. Can you please direct me to the right tutorials?
    Greatly appreciate any kind of help,
    Best,
    Nad
    You neglected to post a syscheck (which is what this thread is for). You should make a post the Introduce Yourself section of the site. A mod will be along to give you an official welcome to the site, as well as links to all the guides you are asking about. Also, as of now there is no way to stream data from a network drive.

  5. #575
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Please Check My sysCheck

    I'm trying to install USBLoader GX 2.3, but kept getting Error! (return = -1022). I have 881 free blocks on my Wii. Everything is running smoothly, I just can't get USBLoader GX 2.3 to install. Any helps is appreciated. Thanks.

    Spoiler


  6. #576
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Code:
    sysCheck v2.1.0
    b10 by Double_A and R2-D2199
    ...
    runs on IOS58 (rev 6176).
    
    
    Region: NTSC-U
    
    System Menu 4.3U (v513)
    
    Priilaoder installed
    
    Homebrew Channel 1.0.8 running on IOS58
    
    Hollywood v0x21
    
    Console ID: 145847379
    
    Boot2 v4
    
    Found 86 titles.
    
    Found 48 IOS on this console. 15 of them are stub.
    
    
    
    IOS3 (rev 65280): Stub
    
    IOS4 (rev 65280): Stub
    
    IOS9 (rev 1034): No Patches
    
    IOS10 (rev 768): Stub
    
    IOS11 (rev 256): Stub
    
    IOS12 (rev 526): No Patches
    
    IOS13 (rev 1032): No Patches
    
    IOS14 (rev 1032): No Patches
    
    IOS15 (rev 1032): No Patches
    
    IOS16 (rev 512): Stub
    
    IOS17 (rev 1032): No Patches
    
    IOS20 (rev 256): Stub
    
    IOS21 (rev 1039): No Patches
    
    IOS22 (rev 1294): No Patches
    
    IOS28 (rev 1807): No Patches
    
    IOS30 (rev 2816): Stub
    
    IOS31 (rev 3608): No Patches
    
    IOS33 (rev 3608): No Patches
    
    IOS34 (rev 3608): No Patches
    
    IOS35 (rev 3608): No Patches
    
    IOS36 (rev 3608): No Patches
    
    IOS37 (rev 5663): No Patches
    
    IOS38 (rev 4124): No Patches
    
    IOS40 (rev 3072): Stub
    
    IOS41 (rev 3607): No Patches
    
    IOS43 (rev 3607): No Patches
    
    IOS45 (rev 3607): No Patches
    
    IOS46 (rev 3607): No Patches
    
    IOS48 (rev 4124): No Patches
    
    IOS50 (rev 5120): Stub
    
    IOS51 (rev 4864): Stub
    
    IOS52 (rev 5888): Stub
    
    IOS53 (rev 5663): No Patches
    
    IOS55 (rev 5663): No Patches
    
    IOS56 (rev 5662): No Patches
    
    IOS57 (rev 5919): No Patches
    
    IOS58 (rev 6176): USB 2.0
    
    IOS60 (rev 6400): Stub
    
    IOS61 (rev 5662): No Patches
    
    IOS70 (rev 6912): Stub
    
    IOS80 (rev 6944): No Patches
    
    IOS222 (rev 65280): Stub
    
    IOS223 (rev 65280): Stub
    
    IOS247[37] (rev 21006, Info: d2x-v6): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    
    IOS248[58] (rev 21006, Info: d2x-v6): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    
    IOS249[56] (rev 21006, Info: d2x-v6): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    
    IOS250[57] (rev 21006, Info: d2x-v6): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    
    IOS254 (rev 65281): BootMii
    BC v6
    MIOS v10
    
    
    Report generated on 2011/11/23.


    ok i follow some instruction and reinstall the hombrew channel
    also i install d2x cIOS 247-250
    still nothing works
    plz b more spesific, where u sended me, it had like 50 tutorials XD
    thank u b much

  7. #577
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shift_Lock View Post
    Back ups use cIOS not IOS so IOS55 doesnt matter unless you are using the original.. try reinstalling 222/223
    Thanks for the info, could you please tell me how to update 222/223?

    Cheers

  8. #578
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by narse1979 View Post
    Maybe its the hdd. Have you tried putting one of the non working games on to a usb stick to test? Games aren't reliant on separate IOS but are reliant on the cIOS...

    Eg.

    IOS222 (38) Trucha Bug, ES Identity, USB 2.0
    IOS223 (38) Trucha Bug, ES Identity, USB 2.0
    IOS224 (57) 65535 Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS247 21006 Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS248 21006 Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS249 21006 Trucha Bug, ES Identity, NAND Access
    IOS250 21006 Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    Hey, Thanks for your quick response.

    I have tried my HDD (which works on my Wii quite fine) also and still doesnt work, Any other ideas??

    Thanks again

  9. #579
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,208
    Thanks
    1,450
    Thanked 2,569 Times in 1,895 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxHuntr View Post
    I'm trying to install USBLoader GX 2.3, but kept getting Error! (return = -1022). I have 881 free blocks on my Wii. Everything is running smoothly, I just can't get USBLoader GX 2.3 to install. Any helps is appreciated. Thanks.

    Spoiler

    Set your wad manager to use 236 or 36 to install the wad. I am assuming you are talking about the forwarder?

    Quote Originally Posted by inkasxboss View Post
    Code:
    sysCheck v2.1.0
    b10 by Double_A and R2-D2199
    ...
    runs on IOS58 (rev 6176).
    
    
    Region: NTSC-U
    
    System Menu 4.3U (v513)
    
    Priilaoder installed
    
    Homebrew Channel 1.0.8 running on IOS58
    
    Hollywood v0x21
    
    Console ID: 145847379
    
    Boot2 v4
    
    Found 86 titles.
    
    Found 48 IOS on this console. 15 of them are stub.
    
    
    
    IOS3 (rev 65280): Stub
    
    IOS4 (rev 65280): Stub
    
    IOS9 (rev 1034): No Patches
    
    IOS10 (rev 768): Stub
    
    IOS11 (rev 256): Stub
    
    IOS12 (rev 526): No Patches
    
    IOS13 (rev 1032): No Patches
    
    IOS14 (rev 1032): No Patches
    
    IOS15 (rev 1032): No Patches
    
    IOS16 (rev 512): Stub
    
    IOS17 (rev 1032): No Patches
    
    IOS20 (rev 256): Stub
    
    IOS21 (rev 1039): No Patches
    
    IOS22 (rev 1294): No Patches
    
    IOS28 (rev 1807): No Patches
    
    IOS30 (rev 2816): Stub
    
    IOS31 (rev 3608): No Patches
    
    IOS33 (rev 3608): No Patches
    
    IOS34 (rev 3608): No Patches
    
    IOS35 (rev 3608): No Patches
    
    IOS36 (rev 3608): No Patches
    
    IOS37 (rev 5663): No Patches
    
    IOS38 (rev 4124): No Patches
    
    IOS40 (rev 3072): Stub
    
    IOS41 (rev 3607): No Patches
    
    IOS43 (rev 3607): No Patches
    
    IOS45 (rev 3607): No Patches
    
    IOS46 (rev 3607): No Patches
    
    IOS48 (rev 4124): No Patches
    
    IOS50 (rev 5120): Stub
    
    IOS51 (rev 4864): Stub
    
    IOS52 (rev 5888): Stub
    
    IOS53 (rev 5663): No Patches
    
    IOS55 (rev 5663): No Patches
    
    IOS56 (rev 5662): No Patches
    
    IOS57 (rev 5919): No Patches
    
    IOS58 (rev 6176): USB 2.0
    
    IOS60 (rev 6400): Stub
    
    IOS61 (rev 5662): No Patches
    
    IOS70 (rev 6912): Stub
    
    IOS80 (rev 6944): No Patches
    
    IOS222 (rev 65280): Stub
    
    IOS223 (rev 65280): Stub
    
    IOS247[37] (rev 21006, Info: d2x-v6): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    
    IOS248[58] (rev 21006, Info: d2x-v6): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    
    IOS249[56] (rev 21006, Info: d2x-v6): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    
    IOS250[57] (rev 21006, Info: d2x-v6): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    
    IOS254 (rev 65281): BootMii
    BC v6
    MIOS v10
    
    
    Report generated on 2011/11/23.


    ok i follow some instruction and reinstall the hombrew channel
    also i install d2x cIOS 247-250
    still nothing works
    plz b more spesific, where u sended me, it had like 50 tutorials XD
    thank u b much
    What specifically is not working? You say "nothing is working", but something has to be working if you were able to get a syscheck... Please provide more details as to what specific issues you are having.

    Quote Originally Posted by kickboxingbertie View Post
    Thanks for the info, could you please tell me how to update 222/223?

    Cheers
    Take a look HERE. Install the appropriate wads with MMM or Wad Manager 1.7.
    Quote Originally Posted by exilus00 View Post
    Hey, Thanks for your quick response.

    I have tried my HDD (which works on my Wii quite fine) also and still doesnt work, Any other ideas??

    Thanks again
    We have seen a few issues with d2x v6 and some drives. Try installing d2x v7b1d. You can find them as wad files in Red_Gh0st's d2x installation guide (link in my sig).

  10. #580
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    We have seen a few issues with d2x v6 and some drives. Try installing d2x v7b1d. You can find them as wad files in Red_Gh0st's d2x installation guide (link in my sig).
    Hey, Thanks for your help.

    I did as you suggested, A different screen appeared when I loaded Configurable USB Loader, I was able to view the list of Games. But when I click on a game, The sound comes on but then it freezes, lights go out on remote and I need to reset.
    I tried again but changed the IOS for the Game from 249 to 250 and 248 to 249 on another games but it still froze.

    I have attached another System Check although it doesn look like anything has changed, Any other ideas?

    Spoiler

    Last edited by Jax; 11-19-2012 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Added Spoiler...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •