Page 345 of 395 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 3941

Thread: Need Help? Post your system check here

  1. #3441
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    No your not!

    Some Guides just don't..... "thoroughly" explain it fully or just doesn't match up to our Guide.

  2. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


  3. #3442
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Required cIOS action required?2

    Hi

    "When I load USB Loader GX a message occurs stating
    ERROR!
    USB Loader GX needs unstubbed cIOS 222 v4 or 249 v9+

    I found
    222 = 0
    249 = 0

    Go figure out how to get some cIOS action going on
    in your Wii and come back to see me.

    Bye"

    I did the system check and have no clue what I am actually doing, but I can state the actual system check if anybody is willing to help.
    A nintendo wii v4.3u, installed homebrew via SDHC card 32 gigabites using letterbomb. If anyone can help me with the "cIOS action" It would be greatly appreciated.

    Spoiler


  4. 1 User Says Thank You wiiuser98765 For This Useful Post


  5. #3443
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator
    IRC AOP
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    llaffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,942
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked 930 Times in 795 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiuser98765 View Post
    Hi

    "When I load USB Loader GX a message occurs stating
    ERROR!
    USB Loader GX needs unstubbed cIOS 222 v4 or 249 v9+

    I found
    222 = 0
    249 = 0

    Go figure out how to get some cIOS action going on
    in your Wii and come back to see me.

    Bye"

    I did the system check and have no clue what I am actually doing, but I can state the actual system check if anybody is willing to help.
    A nintendo wii v4.3u, installed homebrew via SDHC card 32 gigabites using letterbomb. If anyone can help me with the "cIOS action" It would be greatly appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by syscheck
    Code:
    IOS222 (rev 65280): Stub
    IOS223 (rev 65280): Stub
    IOS236[36] (rev 65535, Info: rev 3351): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
    IOS249 (rev 65280): Stub
    IOS250 (rev 65280): Stub
    Best error message ever!!!

    Your system is not modded at all. Just having HBC installed doesn't mean you've modded your system. It just means you've installed one program.

    That is only the first step in the process. Check the Softmod Any Wii guide in my signature to mod your system.

    If you got a NAND backup that is still viable, you can start with chapter 2. If not, start over.
    If you don't know what that last sentence means, start over.

    Click Below for recommended Links


  6. 2 Users Say Thank You to llaffer For This Useful Post


  7. #3444
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Can someone give my syscheck a once - over please....TY
    syscheck:

    Spoiler


  8. #3445
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Pob3008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    6,816
    Thanks
    881
    Thanked 2,082 Times in 1,478 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    Looks good

    Sent from my C6603 using WiiHacks

  9. 1 User Says Thank You Pob3008 For This Useful Post

    Jax

  10. #3446
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello!!!

    When someone has time, please look at my syscheck and please tell me if there is anything you think would increase security or productivity on my Wii! I am having only one problem right now (I have posted on here just recently), but I want to know that my Wii looks safe and secure!

    Thanks!!

    Spoiler


  11. #3447
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by larbroad View Post
    Hello!!!

    When someone has time, please look at my syscheck and please tell me if there is anything you think would increase security or productivity on my Wii! I am having only one problem right now (I have posted on here just recently), but I want to know that my Wii looks safe and secure!

    Thanks!!

    Spoiler

    You need to re-install your cios's, follow this guide."D2x Cios Installation Guide", then Please report back with a new system check when your done installing the cios's. Use this "Syscheck 19" .
    Last edited by Jax; 04-17-2013 at 04:53 PM.

  12. #3448
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank you for the update.

    Spoiler


    Please let me know should anything else need attention. Thanks

  13. #3449
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,207
    Thanks
    1,782
    Thanked 4,208 Times in 3,538 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    @larbroad:

    For your cIOS (245-251) --- why does your report indicate d2x-V6 instead of d2x-V8? You need V8...

  14. 1 User Says Thank You nightstah For This Useful Post

    Jax

  15. #3450
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator
    IRC AOP
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    llaffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,942
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked 930 Times in 795 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by larbroad View Post
    Thank you for the update.

    Spoiler


    Please let me know should anything else need attention. Thanks
    I usually suggest people go through Chapter 2 of the Softmod Any Wii guide, vs. sending them to the d2x-specific guide.

    Can you give that a try? Link is in my signature. Start at Chapter 2.

    Click Below for recommended Links


  16. 1 User Says Thank You llaffer For This Useful Post


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •