Page 309 of 401 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 4009

Thread: Need Help? Post your system check here

  1. #3081
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i'm using a kingston 4gb microsd with an adapter. if i go out and get a sandisk 2 gb sd card and use it from step 1 of the soft mod guide will it fix everything with it?

  2. #3082
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,511
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 4,333 Times in 3,634 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Yup, that's even specified in the guide (in case you missed it). Some of the code is MicroSD or SDHC intolerant, depending.

  3. 1 User Says Thank You nightstah For This Useful Post


  4. #3083
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah that was my bad i misread it haha. thanks for the help much appreciated!

  5. #3084
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,511
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 4,333 Times in 3,634 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    No problem; any further questions relating to the guide though -- please ask within the guide

  6. 1 User Says Thank You nightstah For This Useful Post


  7. #3085
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Cant run backups on Wii...PLEASE HELP!!

    Hello,
    Im fairly new to this site; I have a Wii 4.2u I have followed the softmode guide on this site
    (http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...d-any-wii.html) and I cant play backups; please help.

    Below is the system check results.

    Thanks!

    Spoiler

    Last edited by cjizzle; 01-10-2013 at 04:33 AM.

  8. #3086
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi all, just wondering if someone can please check my iso's as i'm getting an error 1022 when using wad manager to install new wads.. cheers in advance

    Spoiler



    It's all cool guys, i found an answer in this following thread. Worked a treat for me...
    http://www.wiihacks.com/wiihacks-new...tml#post531393
    Last edited by cjizzle; 01-10-2013 at 04:31 AM.

  9. #3087
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,243
    Thanks
    1,467
    Thanked 2,587 Times in 1,909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgard0 View Post
    Hello,
    Im fairly new to this site; I have a Wii 4.2u I have followed the softmode guide on this site
    (http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...d-any-wii.html) and I cant play backups; please help.

    Below is the system check results.

    Thanks!

    Spoiler

    Your syscheck is fine. You're going to have to be a little more specific about your problem. Are you attempting to load via backup disc or USB? What error are you getting, or what specifically is happening when you attempt to load a backup?

  10. 1 User Says Thank You cjizzle For This Useful Post


  11. #3088
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Hi all, I've been trying to run gc games from usb or sd for awhile now. I've read numerous threads from many sites but I can't figure out why I'm not able to accomplish this. Here's my syscheck, hopefully some one with more experience with this can help me out. Thanks in advance for any help offered. Oh and when I try to load a gc game from usb it goes to a black screen. The system sees them it just won't play them.

    Spoiler

    hi all, I finally got dios mios to work, turns out it was my hdd. I was sure it was compatible cause it played wii games
    Last edited by evelhorn; 01-16-2013 at 08:46 AM.

  12. #3089
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    help playing COD 3

    COD 3 is loaded on my external drive. I can access it but it just says loading. All of the other games play fine. I've read threads about putting ios in certain places but have no idea how to do it and am alittle afraid. Can you look at my sytem and tell me what I need to load? Thank you

    Spoiler

    Last edited by Jax; 01-10-2013 at 08:36 AM.

  13. #3090
    Jax
    Jax is online now
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,656
    Thanks
    3,217
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by evelhorn View Post
    Hi all, I've been trying to run gc games from usb or sd for awhile now. I've read numerous threads from many sites but I can't figure out why I'm not able to accomplish this. Here's my syscheck, hopefully some one with more experience with this can help me out. Thanks in advance for any help offered. Oh and when I try to load a gc game from usb it goes to a black screen. The system sees them it just won't play them.

    Spoiler

    Your system check is perfect.
    Post your issue in the Dios Mios guide, so you can get the help needed.

    Quote Originally Posted by shanhoward
    COD 3 is loaded on my external drive. I can access it but it just says loading. All of the other games play fine. I've read threads about putting ios in certain places but have no idea how to do it and am alittle afraid. Can you look at my sytem and tell me what I need to load? Thank you

    Spoiler

    Follow the Soft Mod Any Wii Guide, the link is at the bottom of my signature.
    Start from chapter 2 and follow it all the way through.
    You have stubbed cios's and outdated cios's.
    Please read the guide a few times before proceeding.

  14. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •