Page 306 of 396 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3954

Thread: Need Help? Post your system check here

  1. #3051
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Syscheck report

    Greeting,

    Im having problem with Cios, im trying to run couple of games ive followed some of the guides for installing the Wad and so on.. anyway below the log from the Syscheck, might be helpful in directing me...

    Cheers

    Spoiler

    Last edited by Jax; 01-07-2013 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Added Spoiler...

  2. #3052
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmetal View Post
    Greeting,

    Im having problem with Cios, im trying to run couple of games ive followed some of the guides for installing the Wad and so on.. anyway below the log from the Syscheck, might be helpful in directing me...

    Cheers

    Spoiler

    Your system check looks like a mess, and your cios's are out dated.
    Please follow our Guide, The Soft Mod Any Wii Guide.(Link is at the Bottom of my Signature.)
    You can start from Soft Mod With Homebrew Channel Installed.
    Please read the guide a few times before proceeding.

  3. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


  4. #3053
    Junior Member dniMretsaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,142
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 331 Times in 269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmetal View Post
    Greeting,

    Im having problem with Cios, im trying to run couple of games ive followed some of the guides for installing the Wad and so on.. anyway below the log from the Syscheck, might be helpful in directing me...

    Cheers

    Spoiler

    To fix the eyesore that is your sysCheck, use a newer version next time (the latest at the moment is 2.1.0b19). You can grab it from the sysCheck guide on this forum (link in my sig) or from sysCheck's Google Code page.
    Quote Originally Posted by sven
    [16:26:34] i'm never sarcastic.
    [16:26:41] feel free to quote me on that.

  5. 2 Users Say Thank You to dniMretsaM For This Useful Post


  6. #3054
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    New Log

    Thanks...

    I have followed the guide, below the new log, neverless im still having problem loading some games....

    sysCheck v2.1.0b19 by Double_A and R2-D2199, Nano
    ...runs on IOS58 (rev 6176).

    Region: NTSC-U
    System Menu 4.3U (v513)
    Priiloader installed
    Drive date: 2007.02.13
    Homebrew Channel 1.1.2 running on IOS58
    HomebrewFilter ist nicht installiert
    Hollywood v0x11
    Console ID: 57078347
    Boot2 v4
    Found 100 titles.
    Found 55 IOS on this console. 3 of them are stub.

    IOS4 (rev 65280): Stub
    IOS9 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS10 (rev 768): Stub
    IOS11 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS12 (rev 526): No Patches
    IOS13 (rev 1032): No Patches
    IOS14 (rev 1032): No Patches
    IOS15 (rev 1032): No Patches
    IOS16 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, NAND Access
    IOS17 (rev 1032): No Patches
    IOS20 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS21 (rev 1039): No Patches
    IOS22 (rev 1294): No Patches
    IOS28 (rev 1807): No Patches
    IOS30 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS31 (rev 3608): No Patches
    IOS33 (rev 3608): No Patches
    IOS34 (rev 3608): No Patches
    IOS35 (rev 3608): No Patches
    IOS36 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
    IOS37 (rev 5663): No Patches
    IOS38 (rev 4124): No Patches
    IOS40 (rev 16174): Trucha Bug, NAND Access
    IOS41 (rev 3607): No Patches
    IOS43 (rev 3607): No Patches
    IOS45 (rev 3607): No Patches
    IOS46 (rev 3607): No Patches
    IOS48 (rev 4124): No Patches
    IOS50 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS51 (rev 4864): Stub
    IOS52 (rev 16174): Trucha Bug, NAND Access
    IOS53 (rev 5663): No Patches
    IOS55 (rev 5663): No Patches
    IOS56 (rev 5662): No Patches
    IOS57 (rev 5919): No Patches
    IOS58 (rev 6176): USB 2.0
    IOS60 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS61 (rev 5661): No Patches
    IOS62 (rev 6430): No Patches
    IOS70 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS80 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS90 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS202[60] (rev 65535, Info: hermesrodries-v6): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS222[38] (rev 4, Info: hermes-v4): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS223[38+37] (rev 4, Info: hermes-v4): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS224[57] (rev 65535, Info: hermesrodries-v6): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS236 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
    IOS245[37] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS246[38] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
    IOS247[53] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS248[55] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS249[56] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS250[57] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS251[58] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS254 (rev 65281): BootMii
    BC v6
    MIOS v65535

    Report generated on 2013/01/08.

  7. #3055
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 38 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmetal View Post
    Thanks...

    I have followed the guide, below the new log, neverless im still having problem loading some games....

    sysCheck v2.1.0b19 by Double_A and R2-D2199, Nano
    ...runs on IOS58 (rev 6176).

    Region: NTSC-U
    System Menu 4.3U (v513)
    Priiloader installed
    Drive date: 2007.02.13
    Homebrew Channel 1.1.2 running on IOS58
    HomebrewFilter ist nicht installiert
    Hollywood v0x11
    Console ID: 57078347
    Boot2 v4
    Found 100 titles.
    Found 55 IOS on this console. 3 of them are stub.

    IOS4 (rev 65280): Stub
    IOS9 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS10 (rev 768): Stub
    IOS11 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS12 (rev 526): No Patches
    IOS13 (rev 1032): No Patches
    IOS14 (rev 1032): No Patches
    IOS15 (rev 1032): No Patches
    IOS16 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, NAND Access
    IOS17 (rev 1032): No Patches
    IOS20 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS21 (rev 1039): No Patches
    IOS22 (rev 1294): No Patches
    IOS28 (rev 1807): No Patches
    IOS30 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS31 (rev 3608): No Patches
    IOS33 (rev 3608): No Patches
    IOS34 (rev 3608): No Patches
    IOS35 (rev 3608): No Patches
    IOS36 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
    IOS37 (rev 5663): No Patches
    IOS38 (rev 4124): No Patches
    IOS40 (rev 16174): Trucha Bug, NAND Access
    IOS41 (rev 3607): No Patches
    IOS43 (rev 3607): No Patches
    IOS45 (rev 3607): No Patches
    IOS46 (rev 3607): No Patches
    IOS48 (rev 4124): No Patches
    IOS50 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS51 (rev 4864): Stub
    IOS52 (rev 16174): Trucha Bug, NAND Access
    IOS53 (rev 5663): No Patches
    IOS55 (rev 5663): No Patches
    IOS56 (rev 5662): No Patches
    IOS57 (rev 5919): No Patches
    IOS58 (rev 6176): USB 2.0
    IOS60 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS61 (rev 5661): No Patches
    IOS62 (rev 6430): No Patches
    IOS70 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS80 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS90 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS202[60] (rev 65535, Info: hermesrodries-v6): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS222[38] (rev 4, Info: hermes-v4): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS223[38+37] (rev 4, Info: hermes-v4): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS224[57] (rev 65535, Info: hermesrodries-v6): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS236 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
    IOS245[37] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS246[38] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
    IOS247[53] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS248[55] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS249[56] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS250[57] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS251[58] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS254 (rev 65281): BootMii
    BC v6
    MIOS v65535

    Report generated on 2013/01/08.
    Some games require you to load them with a specific cIOS. What are the games you're having trouble with.

  8. #3056
    mwb
    mwb is offline
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    USB Loader not working after system update from disk

    Have had USB loader working for a couple years without issue but a new disk was put in the machine and without knowing what was going on my kids updated the system. Now USB loader will load, the covers all show up but when I click on a game to load it the screen goes black, then I see dark gray and black boxes (like the wii home screen only dark) and then the wii reboots to the home menu.

    I don't recall the specific steps or tools used when I first did the softmod as that was a long time ago. Would like to know the best way to get it up and running again, wanted to ask here because from what I have read there are issues with being on 4.3 and I dont want to mess up.

    Please see the attached syscheck:

    Spoiler



    Thank you so much

  9. #3057
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    BxLgnd, i assume by your reply that my Logs looks better now, and the problem has nothing to do with Cios... anyway below the games i having problem with so Far;

    1 - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 [SM8X52]
    2 - Disney Epic Mickey 2 The Power of 2 [SERE4Q]
    3 - Guitar Hero Metallica [SXBP52]
    4 - Madagascar 3 [SV3PAF]
    5 - The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword [SOUP01]

    I use the follow, USB loader GX V3, Select Game --> Setting ---> Game load --> Game IOS , Keypad i enter 250 or 249... run the game the back to the Wii Menu

    P.S ive tried to follow the guide for both Zelda and COD

  10. #3058
    Junior Member dniMretsaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,142
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 331 Times in 269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mwb
    Have had USB loader working for a couple years without issue but a new disk was put in the machine and without knowing what was going on my kids updated the system. Now USB loader will load, the covers all show up but when I click on a game to load it the screen goes black, then I see dark gray and black boxes (like the wii home screen only dark) and then the wii reboots to the home menu.

    I don't recall the specific steps or tools used when I first did the softmod as that was a long time ago. Would like to know the best way to get it up and running again, wanted to ask here because from what I have read there are issues with being on 4.3 and I dont want to mess up.

    Please see the attached syscheck:

    Spoiler



    Thank you so much
    Your cIOS are all stubbed. You van fix yourself up by following the Softmod Any Wii guide (link in my sig).
    Last edited by dniMretsaM; 01-08-2013 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Stupid autocorrect...
    Quote Originally Posted by sven
    [16:26:34] i'm never sarcastic.
    [16:26:41] feel free to quote me on that.

  11. #3059
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 38 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmetal View Post
    BxLgnd, i assume by your reply that my Logs looks better now, and the problem has nothing to do with Cios... anyway below the games i having problem with so Far;

    1 - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 [SM8X52]
    2 - Disney Epic Mickey 2 The Power of 2 [SERE4Q]
    3 - Guitar Hero Metallica [SXBP52]
    4 - Madagascar 3 [SV3PAF]
    5 - The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword [SOUP01]

    I use the follow, USB loader GX V3, Select Game --> Setting ---> Game load --> Game IOS , Keypad i enter 250 or 249... run the game the back to the Wii Menu

    P.S ive tried to follow the guide for both Zelda and COD
    Do you have block ios reload turned on in settings? Have you tried another hard drive? Does it happen with another loader?

  12. #3060
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Go to the soft mod Guide and start from Soft Mod With Homebrew channel Installed.
    Follow it all the way through.
    You need to update your ios's they are off by one...example ios 58 is rev 6175 when it should be ios58 rev 6176.
    All of your ios's are off by one.
    Haven't had a chance to get back here - we've had a case of the crud take over the house. The kids are still on Christmas break until tomorrow so I'll more than likely wait until then to do any further updating. Thanks for taking a look at things for me.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •