Page 302 of 401 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 4009

Thread: Need Help? Post your system check here

  1. #3011
    Junior Member dniMretsaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,142
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 331 Times in 269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsGoTime
    hdd just formatted another wd hdd that has a plug and the usb that didnt even get the games to read let alone play? also cfg cant read hdd because its fat 32 was i supposed to partition some to wbfs so it can read it?
    Sounds like you might have outdated loaders. Try the latest version.
    Quote Originally Posted by sven
    [16:26:34] i'm never sarcastic.
    [16:26:41] feel free to quote me on that.

  2. 1 User Says Thank You dniMretsaM For This Useful Post

    Jax

  3. #3012
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,632
    Thanks
    3,207
    Thanked 1,325 Times in 1,108 Posts
    Do what dniMretsaM said and post back the results.

  4. #3013
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hdd i formatted a different wd hdd that is also on compatibility list which has a plug as well as usb and the games wont even be read let alone play on usb loader gx is there any specific settings i should be changing?

    usb loader gx v3 is that the latest i got it from maui frogs guide?

    Please use the Edit function.
    Last edited by Jax; 12-31-2012 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Merged Posts...

  5. #3014
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,632
    Thanks
    3,207
    Thanked 1,325 Times in 1,108 Posts
    Yes, those loaders are up to date.
    It's sounds like that your Disc drive is dead.
    I am not completely sure, but if the disc drive isn't working at all you can not load from the usb port/loaders.

  6. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


  7. #3015
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok thanks that must be it then?

  8. #3016
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    syscheck help

    i need help with this system check. Is it up to date ? Thank you.

    Spoiler


  9. #3017
    Junior Member
    MK Contestant / ***** Supporter
    Priority Support Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I soft modded my Wii on 4/7/2011 (based on the timestamps of my NAND backup) using the Softmod any Wii guide. It's been working fine since, so I haven't done any updates (don't need to fix what isn't broken.)

    I've been having a few issues recently, and have been starting to think it might be time to update.

    I'm not sure if it would be best just to go through the whole Softmod any Wii guide again, or if I should just upgrade to d2x cIOS v8 Final. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

    Spoiler


  10. #3018
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi. I need held. Is my system up to date? please see syscheck file. Thank you.

    Spoiler


  11. #3019
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,632
    Thanks
    3,207
    Thanked 1,325 Times in 1,108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4yo View Post
    i need help with this system check. Is it up to date ? Thank you.

    Spoiler

    Your Soft Mod is out dated.
    Follow the soft mod any wii guide, Link is at the bottom of my signature.
    Start from " Soft Mod With Homebrew Channel Installed".
    Please read the Guide a few times before proceeding.
    Follow the guide all the way through.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiiper Blade
    I soft modded my Wii on 4/7/2011 (based on the timestamps of my NAND backup) using the Softmod any Wii guide. It's been working fine since, so I haven't done any updates (don't need to fix what isn't broken.)

    I've been having a few issues recently, and have been starting to think it might be time to update.

    I'm not sure if it would be best just to go through the whole Softmod any Wii guide again, or if I should just upgrade to d2x cIOS v8 Final. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

    Spoiler

    Follow the soft mod Guide.
    You could use an update your ios's as well as the cios's.
    Start from Soft Mod With Homebrew Channel Installed.
    Follow it all the way through.
    Please read the guide a few times, then proceed.

  12. 2 Users Say Thank You to Jax For This Useful Post


  13. #3020
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Sys Check - Needing Help w/DVDs

    Hi,

    I completed a softmod today with my main goal being able to run movies (DVDs specifically) through the wiimc. For some reason it's recognizing the DVD as a data disk and ultimately gives the error message as unsupported. Here is my system check:

    Spoiler



    Also - I did some looking and my wii is from 2006 and found out that my chipset has a 75% chance of being a GC2-D3-2 (v2) with no drive chip and a 25% chance of being a GC2-D3 with no drive chip.

    If you could help me get these DVDs playing I'd really appreciate it.
    Lara

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •