Page 295 of 401 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345395 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 4009

Thread: Need Help? Post your system check here

  1. #2941
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SNES_Master View Post
    You may have the wrong version of WiiSX. Apparently it was complied incorrectly by mistake and that broke USB support, however, someone did recompile it and add that support back in. As for Wii64 I recommend checking the modded version of that called "Not64". Games run a bit smoother on that one.


    WiiSX Recompiled

    Not64 (Mod of Wii64 Beta 1.1 'Honey')
    It worked!!! Thanks a lot!! The only issue is that wiisx doesn't exit to system menu after quiting just a black screen???? But I'm happy they load maybe wait for update thanks again

  2. #2942
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thanks for the quick reply Jax.
    I updated Homebrew and still no dice.
    I also followed the link you posted SkyLanders guide to and downloaded tried playing the game thro through ciso 223 and 247 no avail.
    Anything else I can try?
    Thanks in advance for your help!

  3. #2943
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,223
    Thanks
    998
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 890 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vsjsmmks

    It worked!!! Thanks a lot!! The only issue is that wiisx doesn't exit to system menu after quiting just a black screen???? But I'm happy they load maybe wait for update thanks again
    Neither WiiSX or Wii64 have been updated in well over a year but here's hoping they get one. As for the black screen on exit thing, I'm not sure what could be causing that...I haven't experienced that.

  4. 1 User Says Thank You SNES_Master For This Useful Post

    Jax

  5. #2944
    Jax
    Jax is online now
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,654
    Thanks
    3,217
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bauerccm View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply Jax.
    I updated Homebrew and still no dice.
    I also followed the link you posted SkyLanders guide to and downloaded tried playing the game thro through ciso 223 and 247 no avail.
    Anything else I can try?
    Thanks in advance for your help!
    I moved your post to the thread of the game you are having trouble with, as I don't own the game and have never experience those troubles.(Obviously)
    Also... it has nothing to do with the System Check.
    Here is the Link ->Skylanders Guide

  6. #2945
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    There are 30 wads in the modpack that must install correctly. There are 25 wads in the IOS Update Pack if installed. There is one wad in the Shop Update if installed.

    Thanks for pointing out the error in the sd card structure. Not sure how that got past us, but in any rate it is fixed now. All the v7.wad files should have been named as d2x-v8-final.wad, the correct ones that are in the modpack.
    great. thanks for clearing this out. i'm beginning to understand now . cheers

  7. #2946
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello everyone. I`d like to aks for a trouble in my wii. When i try to run games with USB Flash over USB Loader or DVD-R disk over NeoGamma, it shows some errors- An error has occurred.....bla bla.., or DVD error (03023a00), disk ID. Here my syscheck:

    Spoiler


  8. #2947
    Jax
    Jax is online now
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,654
    Thanks
    3,217
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trudovak View Post
    Hello everyone. I`d like to aks for a trouble in my wii. When i try to run games with USB Flash over USB Loader or DVD-R disk over NeoGamma, it shows some errors- An error has occurred.....bla bla.., or DVD error (03023a00), disk ID. Here my syscheck:

    Spoiler

    Everything looks good.
    You could update your Cios to V8, but if everything is working...then you can leave it.
    Here is the link to D2x Cios Installation Guide.

    That error sounds like it's a bad burn, but for it to do it while Usb loading is different.
    Try changing your cios's to v8 and make sure your Neogamma is up to date as well.
    Last edited by Jax; 12-27-2012 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Added More Info...

  9. #2948
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I installed cios v8, neogamma v9 and....there is no change....when i put usb stick and over usb loader trying to start game, it shows "An error has occurred. Please eject disk.......". And for DVD disks, i use DVD-R Verbatim, burn it with imgburn on speed x2, and when i try to start it with neogamma, it shows "DVD error (03023a00), disk ID.". I burned in that way may 5-6 disks, and.....nothing. My SM is 4.3E. I tryied to softmod wii to 4.1E, but there is the same errors.

  10. #2949
    Junior Member dniMretsaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,142
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 331 Times in 269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trudovak View Post
    I installed cios v8, neogamma v9 and....there is no change....when i put usb stick and over usb loader trying to start game, it shows "An error has occurred. Please eject disk.......". And for DVD disks, i use DVD-R Verbatim, burn it with imgburn on speed x2, and when i try to start it with neogamma, it shows "DVD error (03023a00), disk ID.". I burned in that way may 5-6 disks, and.....nothing. My SM is 4.3E. I tryied to softmod wii to 4.1E, but there is the same errors.
    You might try cleaning your lense.
    Quote Originally Posted by sven
    [16:26:34] i'm never sarcastic.
    [16:26:41] feel free to quote me on that.

  11. 1 User Says Thank You dniMretsaM For This Useful Post

    Jax

  12. #2950
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,223
    Thanks
    998
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 890 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trudovak
    Hello everyone. I`d like to aks for a trouble in my wii. When i try to run games with USB Flash over USB Loader or DVD-R disk over NeoGamma, it shows some errors- An error has occurred.....bla bla.., or DVD error (03023a00), disk ID. Here my syscheck:
    * SPOILER *
    Do your retail discs work? You may be having the issue I once had where the drive could not read discs due to a piece of metal sagging just above the arm that spins the disc.

  13. 1 User Says Thank You SNES_Master For This Useful Post

    Jax

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •