Page 294 of 407 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 4062

Thread: Need Help? Post your system check here

  1. #2931
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,693
    Thanks
    3,232
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 1,121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesoot View Post

    Spoiler



    Here is an updated one, I would be grateful if you could check it out again please
    All is good except for your HBC, it needs to be updated.

    Lets update your homebrew channel by doing the following...
    1. Download this file, Hackmii Installer.
    2.Extract it and put it in your apps folder on the Sd Card.
    3.Go to The Homebrew Channel and Run the Hackmii Installer.
    4.Install the Homebrew Channel....This will over write the old one.
    5.Exit the Hackmii installer after your done and your all set.

  2. #2932
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Needing someone to check if my system is in order

    I just got given a nice wii console that supposed to have been soft-modded. i need someone to verify if i'm good to go with playing backed up discs etc. the syscheck shows the following. many thanks in advance to anyone who helps out.

    Spoiler


  3. #2933
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    1,488
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,927 Posts
    Your mod is way out of date. Follow the Softmod ANY Wii guide in my sig. It will update everything for you!

  4. 2 Users Say Thank You to cjizzle For This Useful Post


  5. #2934
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question First time softmodding Wii

    Hey Folks,

    I've been spending the last day or so reading through the various guides to Softmod my Original Wii that has a bum disc drive. I think I have everything updated properly, but I just want to clarify. I was following both Mauifrog and Joostin's guides in order to troubleshoot a few things. Are there any IOS's that are missing, or that you would recommend for me to install directly? Any help or tips would be appreciated. Feel free to point me to other threads if it's more convenient. Just know that I've followe the guides listed above thoroughly.

    Spoiler



    Many thanks!

  6. #2935
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    Your mod is way out of date. Follow the Softmod ANY Wii guide in my sig. It will update everything for you!
    Great stuff! ok, i've pretty much completed the procedures last 10 mins. just a bit worried, my wad count was 32 (taken from the ModePack, IOS Update, and RVL Shopping files) as opposed to 25 suggested (all passed checksum ) also the comparing to your sd card structure, my sd card seem to be missing some wad files which you have eg sd:\wad\cIOS245[37]v7.wad, sd:\wad\cIOS246[38]v7.wad, and similar. hope i have not stuffed up big time. cheers

  7. 1 User Says Thank You jiga003 For This Useful Post


  8. #2936
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    1,488
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,927 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jiga003 View Post
    Great stuff! ok, i've pretty much completed the procedures last 10 mins. just a bit worried, my wad count was 32 (taken from the ModePack, IOS Update, and RVL Shopping files) as opposed to 25 suggested (all passed checksum ) also the comparing to your sd card structure, my sd card seem to be missing some wad files which you have eg sd:\wad\cIOS245[37]v7.wad, sd:\wad\cIOS246[38]v7.wad, and similar. hope i have not stuffed up big time. cheers
    There are 30 wads in the modpack that must install correctly. There are 25 wads in the IOS Update Pack if installed. There is one wad in the Shop Update if installed.

    Thanks for pointing out the error in the sd card structure. Not sure how that got past us, but in any rate it is fixed now. All the v7.wad files should have been named as d2x-v8-final.wad, the correct ones that are in the modpack.

  9. 1 User Says Thank You cjizzle For This Useful Post


  10. #2937
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,238
    Thanks
    1,005
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vsjsmmks
    im stuck trying to get wiisx/wii64 to load roms from usb. "error opening usb/wiisx/roms
    questions: do i need HBC on iso58? if so how?
    You may have the wrong version of WiiSX. Apparently it was complied incorrectly by mistake and that broke USB support, however, someone did recompile it and add that support back in. As for Wii64 I recommend checking the modded version of that called "Not64". Games run a bit smoother on that one.


    WiiSX Recompiled

    Not64 (Mod of Wii64 Beta 1.1 'Honey')

  11. #2938
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SNES_Master View Post
    You may have the wrong version of WiiSX. Apparently it was complied incorrectly by mistake and that broke USB support, however, someone did recompile it and add that support back in. As for Wii64 I recommend checking the modded version of that called "Not64". Games run a bit smoother on that one.


    WiiSX Recompiled

    Not64 (Mod of Wii64 Beta 1.1 'Honey')
    Thanks a lot I'll give it a try!!!

  12. #2939
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Can't get Skylander to work

    I can get it to load to the Activision screen and then it will go black.
    Any help would be appreciated
    Here's my system check:

    Spoiler

    Last edited by Jax; 12-26-2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Added Spoiler..

  13. #2940
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,693
    Thanks
    3,232
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 1,121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bauerccm View Post
    I can get it to load to the Activision screen and then it will go black.
    Any help would be appreciated
    Here's my system check:

    Spoiler

    All is good except for your HBC, it needs to be updated.

    Lets update your homebrew channel by doing the following...
    1. Download this file, Hackmii Installer.
    2.Extract it and put it in your apps folder on the Sd Card.
    3.Go to The Homebrew Channel and Run the Hackmii Installer.
    4.Install the Homebrew Channel....This will over write the old one.
    5.Exit the Hackmii installer after your done and your all set.

    Also have a look here.Link->Skylanders Guide

  14. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •